For those interested...

Like the title states...
    ScoreMobile has been updated in AppWorld to v1.8.9.4.

It appears to be a critical update as they are upgrading their alert servers.
    Users NEED to upgrade in order to receive alerts after April 30th.
    Free ScoreMobile for BlackBerry - Download ScoreMobile for BlackBerry - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

Enjoy!
    04-27-12 03:20 PM
    I got that update a few hours ago and the first thing SM told me after a reboot and starting it up was a message that said that I'd need to update to 1.8.9.5 or I'll no longer get notifications.

Don't know what that's about.
    04-27-12 04:04 PM
    Yeah. The same with me.
    But, when I refresh AppWorld, or check the direct download link from their site I only get this version.

Maybe it is a quick hotfix that hasn't been uploaded yet for us to download.
    I've been checking all day with no joy.
    I'll just have to wait it out I guess...
    04-27-12 04:41 PM
    Sweet. I love this app.
    04-27-12 08:10 PM
    After updating the app, my phone no longer alerts me to the updates I have selected - over the weekend, I had tagged a couple of the NHL playoff games, but I never received any alerts. This function worked earlier last week.

Today, I uninstalled the app, and reinstalled, and rebooted. Maybe that will fix it.

Anyone else have this problem, or can suggest something that I am doing wrong?
    04-30-12 10:51 AM
    After updating the app, my phone no longer alerts me to the updates I have selected - over the weekend, I had tagged a couple of the NHL playoff games, but I never received any alerts. This function worked earlier last week.

Today, I uninstalled the app, and reinstalled, and rebooted. Maybe that will fix it.

Nothing you've done wrong here. I've had this problem in the past, and a reboot has always fixed it.

I would recommend you go through all of your teams again and see if all the alerts you've previously set are still there. I think every once in a while, somehow the app loses sync or all the settings don't get re-activated. When I got this update, one of my scoring alerts for a baseball team got turned off. The other two alerts for the same team were still active though.
    cocothehouseboy likes this.
    04-30-12 11:06 AM

I'm also having this trouble, for some reason I just cannot get the app to push alerts to my phone. I've tried everything, uninstall and re install, I've gone through all the connection settings, checked over the app permissions, and nothing helps.
    cocothehouseboy likes this.
    04-30-12 12:21 PM
    Was just alerted to the start of Washington vs New York (NHL), so it appears that an uninstall/reinstall/reboot solved my problem.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by cocothehouseboy; 04-30-12 at 06:57 PM.
    04-30-12 06:20 PM
    It's a great app in general. I am using FC Score mobile, though. Hopefully, they get the notification bugs solved one time. I hate to uninstall, install, reboot etc. the app every now and then
    05-01-12 03:11 AM
    Notifications seem to be working on my phone now.

For anyone having trouble with them, you have to have notifications set up prior to a game starting. If you go to a game and select "track game" after it has begun, notifications for that game will not come through. Same goes for the "track teams" option in the settings menu. If a game is currently playing and you set it up to track, no dice until the next game.

I'm not sure if this is across the board for everyone but it has been the case for me.
    05-01-12 01:16 PM
    Worked fine for me from the beginning...

Glad you have it working now...

Enjoy!
    05-01-12 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD