Is anyone else having trouble getting alerts to push to the phone? I have a 9860 running on the latest leak and for some reason I just cannot get ScoreMobile to push alerts to my phone. I've tried every possible thing in the settings to try and get them working and I just can't get it to work. I've removed and reinstalled the app, battery pulled, changed connection settings, everything I can possibly try to get them to work, and nothing.

Strange thing is I have a 9780 and alerts seem to work perfectly fine. With the exact same settings on my 9860 - nothing.

Anyone have any suggestions or also having this problem?
    04-29-12 11:28 PM
    You need to update the application to the latest version maybe?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...0/#post7355631
    ScoreMobile has been updated in AppWorld to v1.8.9.4.

It appears to be a critical update as they are upgrading their alert servers.
    Users NEED to upgrade in order to receive alerts after April 30th.
    Free ScoreMobile for BlackBerry - Download ScoreMobile for BlackBerry - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
    Hope this helps...
    04-29-12 11:46 PM
    I already updated to the latest version a couple of days ago. Sadly, I never actually attempted to set up alerts through the app prior to updating so I can't say whether or not it worked prior to updating to that latest version.

I have the app updated on two different phones, the 9780 and the 9860. With the exact same settings on both phones, the 9780 alerts work perfect, and not at all on the 9860.
    04-30-12 12:28 AM
    Hmmm. Maybe that 1.8.9.5 version mentioned in that thread I pointed you to is actually for the 9860 type devices?

See if that update is available for you on that device.

HTH.
    04-30-12 12:36 AM
    Hmmm. Maybe that 1.8.9.5 version mentioned in that thread I pointed you to is actually for the 9860 type devices?

See if that update is available for you on that device.

HTH.

I see no option to download a 1.8.9.5 version of the app. I only have the option to download 1.8.9.4, which I've already done. If I have to wait for another update, so be it. I just don't understand why alerts are working for me on one phone but not another.

Sent from my 9860, no QWERTY required.
    04-30-12 01:08 AM
    Personally, though ScoreMobile is very popular, Ive found their push alerts to be very very unreliable, particularly over the last 2 weeks or so.
    I just don't trust the app.
    Luckily I use it in the UK, and mostly to track football, and Sky Soccer Centre does an awesome job at that.
    Cant see myself hanging on to ScoreMobile FC for too long, will probably keep ScoreMobile for backup, but yeah, its not just you, its overall pretty buggy.
    04-30-12 04:44 AM
    I see no option to download a 1.8.9.5 version of the app. I only have the option to download 1.8.9.4, which I've already done. If I have to wait for another update, so be it. I just don't understand why alerts are working for me on one phone but not another.
    Wow. What a bummer. That is all I can think of at the moment.
    I would advise sending an email to SM support. They have been very responsive to me in the past.
    Maybe they can provide some clarification to the reason why you have this issue, as well as the version numbers.

Good Luck!
    04-30-12 07:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD