Anyone else having issues with this app using 7.1? With my old 9930 BB with 7.0 installed this app worked great. Since getting my refurb phone with 7.1 installed, the app freezes.

I love this app, but if this continues I will have to find an alternative.
    02-12-12 08:30 AM
    I use ScoreMobile regularly on a 9850 running 7.1 with no problems at all.
    02-12-12 01:55 PM
    It seems as though there are a number of people having issues with their new update. Such an awesome app too...
    02-13-12 06:34 AM
    Hi kostnkost,

Adam from Score Media here.

Can you get message us with the specific details of your issue? Open the app, click the BlackBerry menu button, and scroll down to Feedback. Hopefully we can debug this problem so you can start using the app again.

Cheers,
    Adam
    02-14-12 07:13 AM
    I just downloaded ScoreMobile recently on my 9930 running 7.1, and I have not had any issues with it.
    02-14-12 07:47 AM
    Hi kostnkost,

Can you get message us with the specific details of your issue? Open the app, click the BlackBerry menu button, and scroll down to Feedback. Hopefully we can debug this problem so you can start using the app again.

Cheers,
    Adam
    Hi Adam,

I just sent some feedback through the app. I'm having problems too on OS7.1

Before, I usually had the app closed, but alerts on for all my games. When the alerts pop up, I can close them or view them (which opens the app). But I usually just look at the alert, then delete it (all the while, the app is completely closed).

On OS7.1 however, every time an alert pops up, the app opens up as well. I close the app, then close the alert. But then the next alert pops up, and the app opens up again.

Is this fixable?

Thanks.
    02-14-12 09:36 PM
    Hi kostnkost,

Cheers,
    Adam
    The app is completely frozen when it opens on my phone and can not get into the settings. I performed battery pulls, reinstalls, deletions and everything you can possibly think of to no avail.
    02-15-12 07:35 AM
    Good to see thier tech support is responsive. This is one of my favorite apps!!
    02-15-12 11:08 AM
    Hi Adam,

I just sent some feedback through the app. I'm having problems too on OS7.1

Before, I usually had the app closed, but alerts on for all my games. When the alerts pop up, I can close them or view them (which opens the app). But I usually just look at the alert, then delete it (all the while, the app is completely closed).

On OS7.1 however, every time an alert pops up, the app opens up as well. I close the app, then close the alert. But then the next alert pops up, and the app opens up again.

Is this fixable?

Thanks.
    Feedback responded quickly. I did an uninstall and reinstall. Things are working fine for me now. Thanks!
    02-15-12 08:55 PM
    Hi kostnkost,

Cheers,
    Adam

Hey Adam I finally figured out what the problem was from another member here. It seems as though when I deleted the BBM app, that Score did not work either. It seems as though now you have to have BBM installed on your phone for Score to work, where as in the past it did not matter.

I guess I can suffer having BBM running in the background for my favorite sports app to work even though i do not use BBM. Im just glad I got it working again.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-02-12 07:35 PM
    i have a question, is the new iphone redesigned version also coming to blackberry?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-02-12 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD