As most people know SocialScope has become Scope (@scopeapp Twitter fans), however with the changes nothing graphically or UI seems to have changed for me on the 9320.

Does anyone know when the next big push is due for SocialScope on the BlackBerry to bring it all Scope'd up?
    08-09-12 06:06 PM
    Scope has changed UI so far in Android only. For BlackBerry it still the old Social Scope without any changes.
    08-13-12 08:14 AM
    Hope we get an update with push notification atleast if we don't I'll be sticking with Facebook for blackberry
    08-13-12 08:57 AM
    We will see a update soon, cause they are pushing out invite codes right when u request one so.. If they don't push on in next month or two.. Imma just forget the app an remove it been using it for a long time an don't get why the devs are so slow on doing at one point ss was th most used twit app an they still left some in the water

BlackBerry 9900 - Tapatalk
    08-13-12 10:31 AM
    Probably the wrong place to post, but does anyone know how to set up Scope to allow all newsfeeds from Facebook to come through? I like it better than the Facebook for blackberry app, but the blackberry app pulls all feed while Scope does not.
    08-21-12 12:36 PM
    Probably the wrong place to post, but does anyone know how to set up Scope to allow all newsfeeds from Facebook to come through? I like it better than the Facebook for blackberry app, but the blackberry app pulls all feed while Scope does not.
    I loaded Scope onto my Playbook and it pulled the FB feeds across. Maybe because SS is still connected via my BlackBerry. But have you checked settings?
    08-21-12 12:44 PM
    Seeing as Developers can now port Android-ish apps over to Playbook for the Android Player...and that OS 2.1 will become BB10, we might just see it ported over versus "recreating the wheel". I have no association to them, so that might be false, but that's what I'm thinking might occur.
    08-21-12 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD