04-20-10 05:09 PM
118 ... 345
tools
    This app REALLY slows down my berry. It keeps freezing on me.
    03-16-10 09:22 PM
    I agree, it's the monthly view that I'm also looking for, color the day if possible, if not a colored symbol would work too.
    03-17-10 09:05 AM
    I downloaded the trial version. I have assigned 3 different colors to 3 categories. When I go to the monthly view, the color only shows up below the calendar, not on the calendar. I am a firefighter and we have 3 shifts (A,B & C). I want to be able to look at a full month view and tell exactly which days I work without having to scroll to a particular date. Whether this is accomplished by a color or an icon, my preference would be color, but either will work. If there is already some way to assigning a category color to the days in the in the monthly view, please let me know.
    Hi Gregski

I'm afraid currently category icons and colors are still not visible within the Monthly view, but, this is about to change very soon!! We are working around the clock to finish our upcoming update (free for all registered users), which will also introduce category colors and icons as new options for the monthly and grid views!

This upcoming update will also be the very first update to support BlackBerry with Touch screens! (aka the Storm), so there are plenty of changes arriving with it.

We will be sure to post here a note about this upcoming new update the moment it is released - we hope to have things ready in about 2 to 3 weeks from now
    03-18-10 12:21 PM
    This app REALLY slows down my berry. It keeps freezing on me.
    Hi c0rinne

We really haven't received any reports like this until now :/ so this is definitely something we will need to investigate some more to better understand what might be causing this issue for you.

Can you tell me which device are you using CP with?

Also, do you have a general estimation of how many appointments and tasks do you have stored on your device?

What is the Calendar Pro version listed within the About screen?
    Last edited by amitregev; 03-18-10 at 12:27 PM.
    03-18-10 12:23 PM
    I agree, it's the monthly view that I'm also looking for, color the day if possible, if not a colored symbol would work too.
    This is definitely arriving See my reply on this feature request two posts above this one I can assure you guys that you will be satisfied with what is coming shortly!
    03-18-10 12:24 PM
    Hi Gregski

I'm afraid currently category icons and colors are still not visible within the Monthly view, but, this is about to change very soon!! We are working around the clock to finish our upcoming update (free for all registered users), which will also introduce category colors and icons as new options for the monthly and grid views!

This upcoming update will also be the very first update to support BlackBerry with Touch screens! (aka the Storm), so there are plenty of changes arriving with it.

We will be sure to post here a note about this upcoming new update the moment it is released - we hope to have things ready in about 2 to 3 weeks from now
    When that version is released, I will be all over it. Thanks amitregev.
    03-18-10 08:01 PM
    Sounds promising, I'm looking forward to this new update. Thanks for paying attention to this request.
    03-19-10 03:02 PM
    Sounds promising, I'm looking forward to this new update. Thanks for paying attention to this request.
    We just uploaded a short vid showing the new Calendar Pro running a Storm device, demonstrating some of the new version features and how it looks on a Storm device

You can check the vid at our FB page here: SBSH Mobile Software | Facebook

Hoping to have the new version ready in two weeks or less now
    03-20-10 11:29 AM
    I watched the video on the site and it's more like what I was looking for as in color coding. Has the rectangular size changed? On my curve it is quite tiny so that would be a plus if it's made bigger. Look forward to update in a few weeks, thank you
    03-21-10 03:48 AM
    ...Has the rectangular size changed?...
    Not sure what you mean by this. What rectangle are you referring to? Of course everything will look different compared to a Curve because the video was on a Storm.
    03-21-10 09:47 AM
    The part that is color is rectangular in shape, in the month view on the actual day. The strip of color, to me is rectangle in shape.
    03-22-10 02:54 AM
    The part that is color is rectangular in shape, in the month view on the actual day. The strip of color, to me is rectangle in shape.
    The rectangles do look a little thicker/taller in that video. I guess we'll see soon!
    03-22-10 06:09 PM
    Wow, big app for a calendar. I'm downloading it now, but one suggestion I'm sure isn't applied yet:
    A shortcut key for it, like the oem calendar has. That would be sick.

One thing though; the beta? I downloaded wants a registration code. Did I miss the beta?
    03-23-10 06:49 PM
    The rectangles do look a little thicker/taller in that video. I guess we'll see soon!
    I'm guessing that by rectangles you guys refer to the timelines that are placed within each of the day-rectangles on the monthly view The small timelines that provides graphical representation of each of the day hours.

In the video they are indeed a bit taller and thicker since we've implemented a few slight optimization for devices with high resolution screens, such as the Storm that this video was taken with.

We are also planning on one very exciting surprise for the monthly view display to go along with this new release - more details to arrive shortly...

The first closed beta version for this new release should be here shortly and the official release in a matter of two to three weeks from now I believe.
    03-24-10 11:58 AM
    Please see my post here about month view colors.
    03-25-10 05:18 AM
    This is what you wrote in post
    "Now, there were requests to add more color coding for month view.
    One option is to color the whole day if there is all-day appointment with the color of the category of that app (instead of just blue). Is it good enough for shifts coloring that was requested?

What do you think? Other ideas?"

I would like to assign a color for an all day event which would color in the whole day to represent a shift I am working (like I mentioned previously, I have 8 different shifts that I work in a hospital).
    If it was possible to color in the day to whatever color is your choosing to represent a shift, or vacation, or whatever that will take up your time day by day would facilitate your schedule by just looking at the montly view. When you open the monthly view, you'd know right away what you are working by color....
    The App Shift Worker for IPhones has something similar but uses colored symbols.
    Either color coded circle, squares, stars...something big enough to see and that you can change color of would work too but I think because of the size of this calendar it would be better to be able to color in the whole day.

Thank you for looking into this, anxiously awaiting updates!
    03-25-10 11:46 PM
    Please check version 1.1
    The timebar (colored rectangle) appearing in every cell of month view is now bigger. Also you can select which color will be shown (status or category), go to Settings->General->App color by and set it to "category".
    Then you can create as many categories as you wish (for every shift) and set its color.
    Set the appointment to all-day-event and see at a glance what shifts do you have for selected month.
    Enjoy!
    04-20-10 05:09 PM
118 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD