Unfortunately I am also find the latest release very slow to use, to the point of frustration. I have over 16MB memory available on OS 4.5.
    03-29-09 07:15 AM
    3 batt pulls.... still doesn't respond to key strokes when trying to navigate through app.....am i doing something wrong or is this a very slow app??
    Unfortunately I am also find the latest release very slow to use, to the point of frustration. I have over 16MB memory available on OS 4.5.
    Hi guys,

I'm sorry to hear that Calendar Pro works slow for you. I've further checked this with our moderators team and found that the slow reaction has nothing to do with the memory and should be fixed in the next build.

I'll post here a.s.a we have the new build released and I hope you will find that this bug was fixed
    03-29-09 07:58 AM
    Bold 9000 with OS .247. First it was slow then it totally locked up my bb. Did mult batery pulls too. Had to delete before guaging anything new about the update. Glad its being fixed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 03:37 PM
    Finally had a chance to install .92. It seems a little slower than the prior version on my 8110 but I assume this will be addressed as noted in a prior post.

I like how the preview pane was implemented, but in the month view it shows the location before the appointment name, which because of font size and small pearl screen gets truncated. Would be better having appointment name first then location.

Also, not sure if this will be addressed later or not, but non-daily recurring to-dos (I.e. Weekly) show on every day.

Overall nice improvements and I'm looking forward to further updates.

03-29-09 08:37 PM
    Finally had a chance to install .92. It seems a little slower than the prior version on my 8110 but I assume this will be addressed as noted in a prior post.

I like how the preview pane was implemented, but in the month view it shows the location before the appointment name, which because of font size and small pearl screen gets truncated. Would be better having appointment name first then location.

Also, not sure if this will be addressed later or not, but non-daily recurring to-dos (I.e. Weekly) show on every day.

Overall nice improvements and I'm looking forward to further updates.

Thanks for the report We'll check this out a.s.a.p.
    03-30-09 05:31 AM
    Will this app work for the Storm?

Could anyone tell me if the task application is similar to Pocket Day List? I like to break my tasks down into lists. A good example for this is a grocery list. Is there any plans to make Calendar Pro like this?
    04-01-09 08:27 PM
    Will this app work for the Storm?

Could anyone tell me if the task application is similar to Pocket Day List? I like to break my tasks down into lists. A good example for this is a grocery list. Is there any plans to make Calendar Pro like this?
    Hi Rheagar08,

Regarding the Storm - yes, Calendar Pro will work on it.

Regarding the lists functions - Calendar Pro fully supports tasks entering but for now there is no separation between your tasks and appointments so you won't be able to view each category separately.

However, this is planned to be embedded within the next versions
    04-02-09 07:39 AM
    Hi Rheagar08,

Regarding the Storm - yes, Calendar Pro will work on it.

Regarding the lists functions - Calendar Pro fully supports tasks entering but for now there is no separation between your tasks and appointments so you won't be able to view each category separately.

However, this is planned to be embedded within the next versions
    Thank you for your reply and look forward to your implementation of the task manager.

Re: recurrence for appointments, is it possible to have workdays (i.e. daily recurrence, but excluding saturday and sunday)?

Keep up the good work.
    04-04-09 06:24 PM
    Yes rheagar. Select weekly recurrence, and you will see check boxes for each day of the week. Just pick the days you want!

04-04-09 08:34 PM
    Thank you for your reply and look forward to your implementation of the task manager.

Re: recurrence for appointments, is it possible to have workdays (i.e. daily recurrence, but excluding saturday and sunday)?

Keep up the good work.
    Yes rheagar. Select weekly recurrence, and you will see check boxes for each day of the week. Just pick the days you want!

Thanks for the info Mainiak Blaniak!

Rheagar08, please find also this explanation:

Open appointment --> At recurrence tab select weekly recurrence --> Select days --> Save

If there's anything else please let me know
    04-05-09 03:46 AM
    any thoughts/plans to get this program more like a today screen? and perhaps have it open to the front page like the old school free app bbtoday is like?
    04-05-09 08:23 PM
    Still getting java.lang.error??? Any ideas???

04-15-09 10:27 PM
    any thoughts/plans to get this program more like a today screen? and perhaps have it open to the front page like the old school free app bbtoday is like?
    I can't really say anything about this now.. but you might find it in the following versions
    04-16-09 07:26 AM
    Still getting java.lang.error??? Any ideas???

The error happens when changing day start/end, so please reinstall the application and don't change those. If you are still getting this error please let me know.
    04-16-09 07:27 AM
    reinstalled...thanks, but why cant we change day start/end ??
    04-16-09 05:52 PM
    reinstalled...thanks, but why cant we change day start/end ??
    Since setting the end time past (not sure) 9PM causes Exception and the app cannot start.
    04-19-09 05:13 AM
    Why can't we change the font size on the different views?

This is very important to me because I'm visually impaired.
    05-21-09 12:15 PM
    I like the look of this, but it severely bogged my phone down, it does look cool with the calendar view
    05-21-09 03:26 PM
    SBSH Calendar Pro v.1.0.2 update is available!
    This update solves controls and font size issue.
    02-15-10 12:12 PM
    Is there an OTA for this?
    OTA link
    02-15-10 01:14 PM
    Is there some way that this calendar app can be more like the Shift worker app for iphones? Need to be able to use symbols or color codes for a calendar to represent a shift. I have 8 different shifts which would be an all day event and would like to be able to color code the day of a shift or at least have a visible color symbol inserted. I downloaded this app and it didn't seem to have what I was looking for, something made easy for shift workers and not appts per say. Can this be done with this app? The Iphone Shift Worker app would be ideal!
    03-14-10 09:21 PM
    Is there some way that this calendar app can be more like the Shift worker app for iphones? Need to be able to use symbols or color codes for a calendar to represent a shift. I have 8 different shifts which would be an all day event and would like to be able to color code the day of a shift or at least have a visible color symbol inserted. I downloaded this app and it didn't seem to have what I was looking for, something made easy for shift workers and not appts per say. Can this be done with this app? The Iphone Shift Worker app would be ideal!
    +1....I have been waiting for BB app that will do this. Even if I could add an icon of some sorts to each day in the month view, I could live with that.
    03-14-10 11:13 PM
    The only thing I can think of is to create a category for each shift and assign a different color to each category. Then you can assign the appropriate category to each shift. This will allow you to have colors in your calendar based on shift.

03-15-10 08:25 AM
    The only thing I can think of is to create a category for each shift and assign a different color to each category. Then you can assign the appropriate category to each shift. This will allow you to have colors in your calendar based on shift.

In addition to category colors, you can also assign category icons to each of your categories - which will pretty much achieve the exact result you are looking for, assuming that I understand properly what you are looking for

Starting from our upcoming update that we are almost done with these category icons will also be showing within the monthly and weekly views. As always, the upcoming update will be a free update for all Calendar Pro registered users.

I hope this helps
    03-16-10 01:06 PM
    In addition to category colors, you can also assign category icons to each of your categories - which will pretty much achieve the exact result you are looking for, assuming that I understand properly what you are looking for

Starting from our upcoming update that we are almost done with these category icons will also be showing within the monthly and weekly views. As always, the upcoming update will be a free update for all Calendar Pro registered users.

I hope this helps
    I downloaded the trial version. I have assigned 3 different colors to 3 categories. When I go to the monthly view, the color only shows up below the calendar, not on the calendar. I am a firefighter and we have 3 shifts (A,B & C). I want to be able to look at a full month view and tell exactly which days I work without having to scroll to a particular date. Whether this is accomplished by a color or an icon, my preference would be color, but either will work. If there is already some way to assigning a category color to the days in the in the monthly view, please let me know.
    03-16-10 05:27 PM
118 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD