its kinda annoying when you scroll and it goes to the next day
    03-15-09 04:25 PM
    Glad to hear you like Calendar Pro
    I'll pass the error report to the developers team.. thx
    Any sign of a fix for this yet?
    03-21-09 06:55 PM
    Any sign of a fix for this yet?
    Hi CipherDias,

Actually, there's a new version release planned for today/tomorrow so hopefully you'll be able to see more bugs fixed within it
    03-22-09 09:33 AM
    Hi CipherDias,

Actually, there's a new version release planned for today/tomorrow so hopefully you'll be able to see more bugs fixed within it
    Hoping it does have a fix as this IS a great product!
    03-22-09 10:53 AM
    Good day all!

As we continue with the development of Calendar Pro for BlackBerry I'm excited to post today a new public beta version of Calendar Pro to version 0.9.2!

Following the successful release of the first public beta version we've moved forward in full speed and implemented with this new public beta version many of the features that were raised by our users here on the forums along with many bug fixes that were reported since the first public beta version was released a few weeks ago. Similar to the first public beta version, this new public beta version is also available as free download to all users - you will find the download links for the new version towards the bottom of my post here.

For those of you who still didn't had a chance to check the first version release of Calendar Pro we invite you to click here to read the first public beta version release post to get more familiar with Calendar Pro.

What's new in Calendar Pro 0.92?

1. Monthly view and Weekly view receives a new preview pane!

With this new version both the Monthly view and the Weekly view now include a new preview pane placed at the bottom of the views, allowing you to easily see what are the events for the currently selected day (on the Monthly view) or the currently highlighted item (for the Weekly view). The new preview pane addition greatly enhances the overall usability of the two views by bringing more real content to the user when using these views. Using the Weekly view without the preview pane as with the previous version didn't provide much information to the user and therefore we are positive that this addition will be really important for users and hope you will enjoy this new addition!

2. Task Remidners

Following a lot of requests for such addition, the new version finally introduce task reminders support! This means you can now also configure reminder values for your tasks easily within Calendar Pro task editors We plan to continue and enhance this direction some more with future upcoming update and would love to hear your input on this section and how things are working here too.

3. Full task category editing capabilities

Using the new version you will now also enjoy complete task category editing capabilities such as adding new categories, editing existing category names and deleting exiting categories from your list of categories

At this stage categories management is only available for tasks due to some technical limitation that we are having, but we are working to see how we can have this added for appointments too with upcoming public beta versions of course

4. And much more!

As with any new version you will find lots of additional improvements and bug fixes! I'm afraid that we don't have a specific list of all of these changes that were implemented with this new latest version, but you should be able to find many of the different various reports fixed with this new version and things working far better! We of course plan to continue working towards this direction with our upcoming updates and continue and develop Calendar Pro to become a robust time management solution for BlackBerry users

Downloading Calendar Pro for BlackBerry 0.92

Calendar Pro can be downloaded for free for all of our forum registered members. Users who are not registered to our forums can register our forums for free by clicking here. Registering our forums should take a few moments.

We request users to register our forums in order to download Calendar Pro with the hope that this will be a good incentive or users to post back at our forums after trying Calendar Pro and give us their feedback on the first public beta, what features would they like to see and together help us push the development in the best direct possible while we will continue to introduce new public beta versions in upcoming weeks. Since our users feedback is very important to us we hope that users who will register our forums will be posting back with their experience this way. Your feedback is highly important to us as part of the development process.

Click here to go to the Calendar Pro download page and download the latest version

* When upgrading from the previous version we recommend to uninstall the previous version before installing this new update.

------------------------------------

We are looking forward here for your input about the new version and we will highly appreciate all input possible that will help us with the design of the upcoming updates!

Cheers
    03-23-09 05:28 AM
    I'm very excited to try this! I will report back after I've checked it out.. What I am most looking forward to is being able to set a category for each of my employees so that I can easily seperate their individual schedules. Hoping for the best!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 11:09 AM
    Yay! I still own a copy of Pocket Breeze from the Winmo phone I returned long ago. I am a big fan of SBSH and am very excited to see them enter the BB world. Wish I could exchange my old SBSH Winmo licenses for BB licenses when product reaches release.
    03-23-09 01:25 PM
    I can't wait to get home so I can download and install this!! One silly question - can you sync this info with Outlook? Yes, as noted previously.
    Last edited by pink2; 03-24-09 at 09:02 AM. Reason: found my answer above, sorry for missing it earlier.
    03-23-09 05:01 PM
    Hi eeyore6802!

I'm not sure what you meant by "different appointments" so I'll appreciate if you could inform me what exactly you are referring to Anyway, the colors (in week view) are according to the "show as" property of the appointment (free/busy/out of office/tentative)
    What it means to me is to have different colors for business or personal appts or different colors for each person the appt is for - kinda like how different emails get different colors in the default calendar.
    03-24-09 09:00 AM
    I found one thing that I think is a little bug. When I went into an event to edit and then saved to go back to the week view, my cursor (selection) was on the end of the week. Can it stay where we were so we don't have to scroll back.
    03-24-09 09:10 AM
    I want to love this application... one of the things that I really want in a calendar is how you're doing the weekly view. But on my 8320 with about 14.5 MB free memory the weekly view is soooooo slow that it is unusable. I'd love category (and color) editing for the calendar.
    03-24-09 09:59 AM
    Hi Everyone!

Thanks for the great feedback and for keep posting here your output!

I'll forward all technical related feedback to our developers team so they'll keep all comments in mind while planning the next release

Thanks for the support!
    03-26-09 06:28 AM
    I can't wait to get home so I can download and install this!! One silly question - can you sync this info with Outlook? Yes, as noted previously.
    Hi pink2!

Calendar Pro sure syncs with Outlook. Did you get it working for you already or do you still need instructions?

Regarding all other issues you mentioned - I'll pass them on to our moderators team right away

Thanks for the feedback!
    03-26-09 06:30 AM
    Uninstalled old version and installed the new one and it wont run, gives a "uncaught exception: java.lang.error"
    03-26-09 07:10 AM
    Uninstalled old version and installed the new one and it wont run, gives a "uncaught exception: java.lang.error"
    Let me check this and get back to you.
    03-27-09 03:47 AM
    Let me check this and get back to you.
    Looking forward to a fix hopefully soon, right now I have had to switch back to using the BB Calendar :-(
    03-27-09 04:19 AM
    i also currently still use winmo but wifey is now on an 8130. se likes the look of my agenda one calendar because it has preview panes and icons set either by category or individually. coming from Palm this was the best compromise from Datebk5.

the benefit is that from the month view i can tell you what i am doing on any day without ever opeing a specific day. just based on the icons visible from the month view.
    I would propose that model as near perfect for the BB as well.
    03-27-09 09:25 AM
    I was finally able to install the updated beta yesterday. I am very happy with the preview in the monthly view. Thank you so much for all the hard work. I LOVE this program more and more with every revision.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 09:44 AM
    The previous beta worked good on my 8120. When I installed the latest one, it was slow, very slow. It took anywhere between 5-10 seconds just to open a calendar view. I couldn't take it so had to delete it. The data connection arrows at the top right corner of the screen made it appear as though it was moving data (download/uploading) to run the calendar? It never did that with the last beta version. I have 22MB free so it is not a memory issue. Nothing changed on my phone since the previous version so I have to conclude it is something with the new (latest) beta.

mh.
    03-27-09 10:29 AM
    Looking forward to a fix hopefully soon, right now I have had to switch back to using the BB Calendar :-(
    Any sign of a fix for this? Previous version worked OK with the exception of TASKS but this version on my 8310 is unusable as it crashes immediately!
    03-28-09 05:00 PM
    Hmmm. I just downloaded 0.9.2. This is my first time trying this, so I'm pretty new to it. I have BlackBerry Curve 8330, and I just tried to change my daily view to run from 8 am to 10 pm, and it told me to restart the program. When I did, I got a java error. I'm rebooting, to see if that will fix it. I'm very hopeful, as this looks like a great product!
    03-28-09 05:33 PM
    lok so cool
    03-28-09 10:52 PM
    when selected month view the app lags forever to next or previous month....also very slow to respond to key strokes...
    03-29-09 06:32 AM
    just freezes....slllloooooow ????
    03-29-09 06:37 AM
    3 batt pulls.... still doesn't respond to key strokes when trying to navigate through app.....am i doing something wrong or is this a very slow app??
    03-29-09 06:39 AM
118 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD