View Poll Results: SayIt or Vlingo (Paid, not Free Version)?? Battle Royale!

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • SayIt

0 0%
  • Vlingo (Paid Version)

7 100.00%
    Okay folks, let's make this official...I currently have Vlingo on my BB, but am really debating getting SayIt. For those that have used both, which one is better? Vote on the poll, lemme know pros and cons...from what i've seen, it appears that SayIt has a smaller app footprint than Vlingo...is there anything else I'm missing? Thanks!
    05-18-12 11:34 AM
    SayIt is good, if the engine could get faster it would be a lot more competitive
    05-18-12 11:44 AM
    I used Vlingo and it worked very well. I ended up removing it, though, when I realized it was increasing my battery drain. I'd try Say It if it worked comparably to Vlingo with notably less battery drain. Anyone have any thoughts about that?
    05-18-12 01:11 PM
    I'm subscribing to this because I may end up buying Sayit if reviews are good about it.
    05-18-12 10:54 PM
    I've used both, and both are very different. Vlingo has some cool features and say it does as well. One thing I did notice about Say It though, is that the voice recognition is not that great. It seems like it responds with 4 or 5 responses at best, and most of the time, even with no back ground noise, and me speaking and enunciating very clearly, it doesnt pick up or understand. All of these people that say they can have conversations with it, and it replies, I would definitely like to see or hear that! Best it does for me is google searches, but any of the other features, I would say it is not worth paying the price for it. The updates used to come almost on a weekly basis, and I really had hopes for this, but it seems to have gone stagnant, and nothing has worked to improve the commands or speech. Those who compare this to Siri? No comparison. Siri would win hands down
    05-18-12 11:27 PM
    I use Vlingo to read incoming emails while driving. Works better than drivesafely.com. Have not tried Sayit for V was free.
    05-20-12 04:11 AM
    Say it sucks. I even asked for my money back.(i didnt get it) it never understands and all it does is a google search. Vlingo is worth every single penny. I have both on my phone and never use say it. They say WITH SAY IT you can talk to it all it does is read back what you just said. VLINGO works perfect and is pretty quick.
    tarmpung likes this.
    05-20-12 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD