but i already paid, downloaded, and installed the update!
    Waiting AppWorld to make the update free. We need $ to maintain our server, as SayIt has more and more users, we need to upgrade our servers
    04-26-12 10:41 AM
    If the dev says it will be free, you can count on it!! I have dealt with him (yes, it's one individual) for several months now, and this young man, is a man of his word and an up and coming rising star. He is open to suggestions and you should email/pm him with any that you have. He is open to everything. This app could be as good as Siri with some minor changes. Let's support him! Free updates are a must to spread the word of how good it is or will be. Hopefully they will keep coming. Good job Long!
    04-26-12 12:25 PM
    Good can't wait to update past 1.3.5.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-26-12 12:49 PM
    If the dev says it will be free, you can count on it!! I have dealt with him (yes, it's one individual) for several months now, and this young man, is a man of his word and an up and coming rising star. He is open to suggestions and you should email/pm him with any that you have. He is open to everything. This app could be as good as Siri with some minor changes. Let's support him! Free updates are a must to spread the word of how good it is or will be. Hopefully they will keep coming. Good job Long!
    How can you know my real name?
    04-27-12 03:17 AM
    Good can't wait to update past 1.3.5.

Have you update to latest 1.4.1? If you have any suggestions, email me
    04-27-12 03:17 AM
    Just a quick question to clarify ... will this be a free upgrade or will it remain a pay one ?

Thanks

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
    04-27-12 08:07 AM
    Have you update to latest 1.4.1? If you have any suggestions, email me

Well I am waiting to see if it's been approved for being a free upgrade.
    I don't like having to pay for an upgrade on apps when they somewhat work. It's like money down the drain if the app still has issues. Sorry, but I have wasted money on apps that have stopped working.

04-27-12 06:15 PM
    i have a quick question ... is there anyway to improve the accuracy of understanding names with this app?

When i try to have the app send an email to someone using voice, it never seems to catch the name right, and i tried quite a few contacts, therefore is unable to send a message. Just curious ...

04-28-12 02:30 PM
    05-02-12 04:48 AM
    Does anyone know what the new commands are in this update? My curiosity is getting the best of me.
    Thanks
    05-05-12 10:02 AM
    SayIt v1.4.1 is now free upgrade on AppWorld. Check it out
    05-10-12 08:05 PM
    SayIt v1.4.1 is now free upgrade on AppWorld. Check it out
    Thanks for the posting! You've made my wife very excited!

However App World hasn't updated it yet. She's refreshed several times. We'll keep looking.
    05-10-12 08:50 PM

However App World hasn't updated it yet. She's refreshed several times. We'll keep looking.
    You and your wife both used SayIt? AppWorld needs time to refresh
    05-10-12 09:10 PM
    That we do. She primary uses it while in the car. She has a 9860 and well for her it's the easiest.

Myself, I keep finding ways to implement it into my day to day routine. I do know that certain colleges and friends have purchased it after seeing me it use and then testing it on my device.
    05-10-12 09:44 PM

Check App World now. It shows in mine 1 update Available.

*update* Whoa! Hold up a minute. It Says FREE but when you go and press the Free Button it takes you to go and Purchase the FREE version for $5.40 Uhh This can't be right.
    Last edited by calicocat2010; 05-10-12 at 11:21 PM.
    05-10-12 11:17 PM
    Check App World now. It shows in mine 1 update Available.

*update* Whoa! Hold up a minute. It Says FREE but when you go and press the Free Button it takes you to go and Purchase the FREE version for $5.40 Uhh This can't be right.
    Thanks for letting me know, I refreshed her list and their it was! However much like you, I was asked to pay $4.99.
    Looks like she'll be waiting on the update. Myself, I'm going to continue with my v1.4, curiosity got to me last week and I purchased the update at $1.99.
    05-10-12 11:39 PM
    Thanks for letting me know, I refreshed her list and their it was! However much like you, I was asked to pay $4.99.
    Looks like she'll be waiting on the update. Myself, I'm going to continue with my v1.4, curiosity got to me last week and I purchased the update at $1.99.
    Maybe AppWorld error here. AppWorld team just changed it to free upgrade yesterday
    05-11-12 12:54 AM
    Hmm ... i just checked the free upgrade as well and, even after app world refresh, it takes me to a 4.99 billing page ... may still be an error in app world ...

05-11-12 10:18 AM
    Yep, let us know when App World fixes this completely.

05-11-12 01:04 PM
    Happy Mother's day, SayIt special price: $2.99 (Limited time only)
    05-12-12 10:57 PM
    Update is still not free in App World. It intially shows as free, then wants to charge $4.99.
    05-14-12 08:05 AM
    Re-Check you guys. Now all upgrade free
    05-14-12 09:30 AM
    Ok so does this new updated version have Read SMS enabled too or is it just Read Email? I am waiting for Read SMS to happen because other apps I use don't always work.

05-14-12 09:50 AM
    Ok so does this new updated version have Read SMS enabled too or is it just Read Email? I am waiting for Read SMS to happen because other apps I use don't always work.

Read Email only. Will SMS in the future
    05-15-12 10:35 AM
    Read Email only. Will SMS in the future

Ok awesome. There's a bug in the Reader setting. I have disabled it so it does not blurt out incoming emails while at work, but the disabled setting continues to play them. I press save but the emails still keep getting read out loud.

05-15-12 12:56 PM
408 ... 1314151617
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD