It's not leaked if the developer publishes it...
    03-27-12 09:52 PM
    This is the official website of SayIt
    You guys can go to this website to see the user guide and subscribe for update.
    Also, you have a chance to win freebies

SayIt Speech Recognition - Home
    diegonei likes this.
    04-04-12 10:55 AM
    To the Say It developer:

I've been getting emails requesting the ability to launch the say it composer from QuickLaunch. Do you think you could make this possible? That way your customers would be able to launch the composer from any screen. I'm assuming currently it doesn't do this. Not sure as I don't have your app.

You could accomplish this easily by creating an alternate entry point w/ a couple lines of code. If you have questions/need help let me know here. (no pms).

Thanks.
    04-10-12 01:35 PM
    Hi Cheetah,
    It would be nice if SayIt can be launched by QuickLaunch but I'm confusing.
    We can talk to each other via email, my email: nguyenlongvp[at]gmail[dot]com
    04-10-12 07:24 PM
    Visit SayIt on Facebook and like if you want more update infos on the future
    SayIt For BlackBerry | Facebook
    04-17-12 06:49 PM
    Well I just purchased SayIt (from Blackberry App World) becuase of all good comments there and here, and I can't get the app to work on my 9810. Installed complete, won't work, deleted, re-installed, still won't work. The error coming back is Module "net_rim_bb_qm_platform" not found. Tried re-loading from App World twice, no success. What do I do to make this work???
    04-20-12 02:17 PM
    Well I just purchased SayIt (from Blackberry App World) becuase of all good comments there and here, and I can't get the app to work on my 9810. Installed complete, won't work, deleted, re-installed, still won't work. The error coming back is Module "net_rim_bb_qm_platform" not found. Tried re-loading from App World twice, no success. What do I do to make this work???
    Upgrade your BBM
    04-21-12 12:28 PM
    can u compose e mails usint sayit? i cant see the key pad anymore!
    04-22-12 02:42 PM
    SayIt is going to be updated soon
    04-24-12 09:35 AM
    when will update be available. Now running 1.3.5! Anything newer available yet?
    Thanks!
    04-24-12 06:40 PM
    SayIt 1.4.1 now available on AppWorld

Change log:
    1. Introduce new SafeRead mode (Read incoming Email)
    2. New commands (find pictures/images of, what time is it, tell me a joke,...)
    3. Bugs fixed for BES network
    4. You can also ask SayIt about Android/iPhone ==> Lots of fund here
    Last edited by BachKhoa University; 04-24-12 at 08:55 PM.
    04-24-12 08:51 PM
    can u compose e mails usint sayit? i cant see the key pad anymore!
    Yep! You can compose email using SayIt. In the new Email/SMS/BBM or any text input field, press BlackBerry's menu key > SayIt Composer, then SayIt will type for you
    04-24-12 08:54 PM

Change log:
    Thanks for the update. Look forward to finding all the new things out.
    04-24-12 09:56 PM

Change log:
    With this update, i'm being asked to pay another $1.99. Does this mean, every update will come with an additional cost? i do enjoy the app and like to give credit where credit is due, however i'm curious about the direction the dev is taking with the app and it's fees. Will this be a standard issue with this app?

Thank you,
    04-25-12 07:27 AM
    With this update, i'm being asked to pay another $1.99. Does this mean, every update will come with an additional cost? i do enjoy the app and like to give credit where credit is due, however i'm curious about the direction the dev is taking with the app and it's fees. Will this be a standard issue with this app?

Thank you,
    This update costs $1.99. We charge for each 5 updates. So, next 5 updates will be free
    04-25-12 08:43 AM
    Thank you, please note that I meant no disrespect in my message. I just didn't know what to expect with further updates. Thanks for the clarification.
    04-25-12 08:54 AM
    Thank you, please note that I meant no disrespect in my message. I just didn't know what to expect with further updates. Thanks for the clarification.
    Will support more languages and more features.....
    04-25-12 09:03 AM
    This update costs $1.99. We charge for each 5 updates. So, next 5 updates will be free
    But what about the people who have just purchased SayIt and have received 0 updates - we must now already pay $1.99 to update? That doesn't seem fair
    04-25-12 09:23 AM

No thank you. If I would have known paid updates were part of the deal I would not have bought it in the first place.

Sent from my CrackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    lyricidal likes this.
    04-25-12 09:29 AM
    But what about the people who have just purchased SayIt and have received 0 updates - we must now already pay $1.99 to update? That doesn't seem fair
    Like another app. AppWorld doesn't let us to recognize user bought or just bought. AppWorld only know you've bought the app (never include the time)
    04-25-12 10:08 AM
    Like another app. AppWorld doesn't let us to recognize user bought or just bought. AppWorld only know you've bought the app (never include the time)
    This isn't the consumers fault though, like Lyricidal mentions, it isn't fair that some people would receive multiple updates for free and someone else wouldn't based on when they buy the app.

Why not decide on an "update by update" basis whether or not you will be charging a fee, based on features and the amount of work put into a particular update?

I would be more understanding when I purchased an app and then a few days later I had to pay for a major update, especially if that kind of information was provided at the time of the initial purchase.

"Minor updates and bug fixes will be free, but some major updates that include new features may include a fee"

Something along those lines I think would be fair. Just saying "we are going to charge you every 5 updates" doesn't seem fair across the board.
    lyricidal and bbmtna like this.
    04-25-12 02:26 PM
    What JoltCola mentions, makes a lot of sense.

I know we're talking about $1.99 here and i don't want to be the one who blows this out of proportion. But when we see the vast majority of APPs downloaded coming with a 1 time purchase one would assume that any other would follow suit.

I do understand that creating an app comes with invested time and invested money and i'm not against paying for an upgrade. But not knowing if the APP comes with free upgrades or pay as you upgrade, upgrades, is more of interesting gamble then a purchase.

I like the app, but for myself at this time coming from version 1.3.5 i see no need to upgrade, however i do look forward to further updates as the app matures.
    lyricidal likes this.
    04-25-12 04:15 PM
    Mine won't let me update. It appears that I have to delete the 1.3.5 version and then purchase the new one for $3.99! Real Bummer and No Thanks!
    04-25-12 05:24 PM
    Ok, guys. This release will be free soon
    04-25-12 06:00 PM
    Ok, guys. This release will be free soon
    but i already paid, downloaded, and installed the update!
    04-26-12 10:09 AM
408 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD