And one more thing... I wish SayIt could be disconnected from BBM. I don't use BBM and only downloaded it so I can try SayIt. Does SayIt rely on BBM code or libraries? If so, is there no way to make the link to those libraries without having to install BBM?
    JohnyLucky likes this.
    02-17-12 10:59 AM
    How about something something for future, like the bbm or sms or email thing, in a stipulated period of time, like: SMS Dan how are you in 5mins. And it sends the message in 5. That would be productive IMO.
    02-17-12 11:01 AM
    ok, i bought the app and told BU i would post my thoughts. you see above my request for this app, and it looks like BA will be able to do something similar. i would like to send email, texts and call from this, much like siri can provide.

but as far as what i have now. the speech recognition is real good. i was surprised. as many people i saw on here complain, the thing was darn near perfect and even was accurate driving down the road with my widow half way down.

me personally wont use the speech to text to text to speech as it is just something i do not need. however, the "google xyz" function worked really well. i will use it often when looking for phone numbers and addresses and i do that a lot in sales. its nice to say "google American fire protection phone." and it worked for everything i threw at it.

good work

now for the bad. it is real quick on wifi. but i am only on wifi so often. most of the use would be when i am not near a wifi network. anyway to speed it up when not on wifi? i experienced quite a bit of lag time when there was no wifi available. also, when asking sayit something it default to some random search engine that gives literally no information...

like if i said, "find grocery store" she responds with "finding results grocery store" and something populates that gives me nothing. if i don't say "google" first i get no where.

i am very excited to get my hands on the text/email/call features. that will be available when? monday?
    02-17-12 09:10 PM
    To find coffee/cafe/.... use this:
    Last edited by BachKhoa University; 02-17-12 at 10:01 PM.
    02-17-12 09:56 PM
    What it everyone arguing about? Its so obvious that the best speech recognition on BlackBerry!
    02-18-12 10:11 AM
    What it everyone arguing about? Its so obvious that the best speech recognition on BlackBerry!

i dont think there is any question about that.
    02-18-12 10:17 AM
    SayIt video review

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFm4BSX7CZw[/YT]
    02-19-12 01:13 AM
    Do you need to have BBM installed for SayIt to work?
    02-19-12 06:42 AM
    Do you need to have BBM installed for SayIt to work?
    Yep, you need BBM 6 pre-install to use SayIt v1.3.0
    02-19-12 07:57 AM
    Yep, you need BBM 6 pre-install to use SayIt v1.3.0
    You might want to mention this in the app description.
    I do not have BBM installed, so that might be why SayIt never worked for me.
    02-19-12 08:24 AM
    You might want to mention this in the app description.
    I do not have BBM installed, so that might be why SayIt never worked for me.
    I'm sure that v1.3.0 will work for your case if you install BBM
    02-19-12 08:30 AM
    Will 1.3.0 work on the 9650? 1.0 and 1.1 didn't, and from what I've heard 1.2 doesn't either.
    02-19-12 08:35 AM
    Will 1.3.0 work on the 9650? 1.0 and 1.1 didn't, and from what I've heard 1.2 doesn't either.
    I'm sure that it will work! A lot of users used SayIt on 9650.
    Just be sure that you set the APN correctly. In the next version 1.3.1, SayIt can work over Wifi. Now, I'm testing it (the guy on preview video also have v1.3.1 which work over Wifi, you can see on the video, SayIt network type is Wifi)
    02-19-12 08:41 AM
    1.0 and 1.1 wouldn't record voice, and my friend Ed says 1.2 was the same on his 9650.
    02-19-12 08:44 AM
    1.0 and 1.1 wouldn't record voice, and my friend Ed says 1.2 was the same on his 9650.
    Yeah, but this is v1.3.0, change 100% voice recognition engine
    02-19-12 08:59 AM
    SayIt A.I video demo

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoXYIdxX8i0[/YT]
    02-20-12 12:43 AM
    Isn't this a paid app. Why did u post a working link to it. This is hurting the developer. I always thought these types of posts were against the forum rules?
    You're right but I don't think it will work without a keycode.

Keep it Legal

No posting of Warez in the forums, such as links to download warez, instructions on "cracking" software, or "workarounds" that enable people to utilize for-pay services without paying. Posting this kind of content can result in an immediate and permanent ban. These kinds of activities can get CrackBerry.com in trouble, and nobody wants that, so just don't do it.
    02-20-12 08:14 AM
    Please don't quote the posts with warez. It only serves to make our jobs as moderators more difficult. Reporting was greatly appreciated.

1.3.0 is indeed working much better. The command function is getting really good. Text to voice is still sketchy, voice to text doesn't seem to work at all. While a continuing work in progress, the progress is out standing.

9650/6.0.0.723
    02-20-12 08:33 AM
    update coming?
    02-20-12 11:05 PM
    update coming?
    Will soon, now You can set Convenience key for SayIt (Say a Command feature)
    loonaticsz likes this.
    02-22-12 05:31 AM
    its funny to me that every brand tries to be apple, and most every consumer wants an iphone or a phone thats like an iphone, yet people still buy competing products, only to attempt to make them even more like an iphone
    What is a Iphone? Is it one of those chinese copy cat phones...u need to throw that away and try a bb or a nokia
    02-23-12 10:47 AM
    I'm new to BlackBerry. As recommendation of ppl on CB forum. Just try SayIt. That's neat. Will it available for BlackBerry 10?
    02-24-12 09:24 AM
    Yea! As I mentioned, SayIt is awesome, especially the new version. First I thought I made a mistake buying it when it was 1.1 but now my impression is totally different! Its a awesome application!
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 02-25-12 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Why iphone?, you guys heard of Fox Conn? Why take a slave made phone when u can take a slave free phone which is 10x better?.
    02-25-12 12:09 AM
    SayIt v1.3.2 submitted to AppWorld, waiting for Approval
    Change log:
    1. Can set convenience key (will see 2 icons on home screen, you need to set convenience key for SayIt Launcher)
    2. Can make a call, argument : CALL + name
    3. Can compose email, argument:
    EMAIL + name + MESSAGE + your msg
    4. Improve Voice to text
    5. Improve SayIt composer menu item. Now, on any edit field (new email, BBM Chat, new SMS, task, memo,...), press BlackBerry then choose SayIt Composer, SayIt will type for you instead of typing by hands.
    6. Auto detect network, auto works via Wifi if available (works via BES, Carrier TCP/IP, Wifi)
    02-27-12 05:20 AM
    02-27-12 08:30 PM
408 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD