So, did you tried v1.1.0, and remember to set all permissons to allow: It's very important!
    :-)
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Question: App World is showing V 1.1.0.12 - is the even more current than the 1.1.0 you have mentioned in your last post?
    01-14-12 08:54 PM
    Question: App World is showing V 1.1.0.12 - is the even more current than the 1.1.0 you have mentioned in your last post?
    This version is not different from v1.1.0 for 1 point: Remove the registration code by the suggestion of AppWorld Manager

01-14-12 08:56 PM
    i am not sure what you are trying to say about your approval.
    SCrid is a long time BB user and he says in his post that your app doesn't work!
    I'm not a rookie either, and your app does not work for me either.

So what does the approval process have to do with whether the app works? As SCrid mentioned, AppWorld does not check functionality of an app. They just check whether the app is compliant to all of their rules.
    And AppWorld gave me a refund when they realized that the app doesn't work.

Just a suggestion, fix the app so it works rather than arguing how your app was approved.
    Hey tellsells,

How do you go about getting a refund from App World? I don't see anything in App World related to getting a refund (even in the Help info) - don't even see a way to contact App World - can you let me know?

Thanks!
    01-14-12 08:59 PM
    Hey tellsells,

How do you go about getting a refund from App World? I don't see anything in App World related to getting a refund (even in the Help info) - don't even see a way to contact App World - can you let me know?

Thanks!
    I searched hi and lo on the AppWorld web site. Then I just replied to the e-mail confirmation of the AppWorld purchase receipt, stating that I tried SayIt and it doesn't work at all.
    I got a reply in a few hours stating that they refunded the purchase.

Don_Henry likes this.
    01-14-12 09:29 PM
    Hey tellsells,

Thanks!
    DonHenry,
    I see that you have a 9810 OS 7.1. Is SayIt working for you? (Or is that why you are asking about how to get a refund?)
    01-14-12 09:38 PM
    DonHenry,
    I see that you have a 9810 OS 7.1. Is SayIt working for you? (Or is that why you are asking about how to get a refund?)
    Hey tellsells,

Don't have released SayIt yet - tried the beta - it did not work - but I am very interested in the app and will give it a try, knowing that I can get a refund if it does not work.

Once I know how to get a refund (hint - hint) . . .
    01-14-12 09:47 PM
    Hey tellsells,

Don't have released SayIt yet - tried the beta - it did not work - but I am very interested in the app and will give it a try, knowing that I can get a refund if it does not work.

Once I know how to get a refund (hint - hint) . . .
    You're saying the beta didn't work. I'm proof that the paid version doesn't work.
    Good luck if you buy it, and if you do, please post your findings. Hope your refund goes as easy as mine did.
    01-14-12 09:52 PM
    You're saying the beta didn't work. I'm proof that the paid version doesn't work.
    Good luck if you buy it, and if you do, please post your findings. Hope your refund goes as easy as mine did.
    Thanks - would you mind telling me how you go the refund? How did you contact RIM or App World to request it - do you do this via the "Provide feedback" link that is at the bottom of the installed app summary screen - or some other way?

Thanks!
    01-14-12 10:16 PM
    Thanks - would you mind telling me how you go the refund? How did you contact RIM or App World to request it - do you do this via the "Provide feedback" link that is at the bottom of the installed app summary screen - or some other way?

Thanks!
    SORRY!!! I did not see your earlier post . . . . THANKS A TON!!!
    01-14-12 10:17 PM
    Here's another happy customer's review from AppWorld:

Last edited by tellsells; 01-15-12 at 08:26 AM.
    01-14-12 10:26 PM
    Anyone else try it?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    01-18-12 07:30 PM
    I was a contest winner of SayIt v1.1 and I'm sorry to say that it does not work on my Bold 9650. When I say a command, any command, SayIt tries to respond but the reply is cut short to just a "chirp" (the same chirp every time, regardless of my command) so I do not know what it is trying to tell me. I have uninstalled SayIt since, waiting for someone to post a solution.

It was installed while I was using the OSBB 706v2 hybrid, which contains a good number of 7.1.x.x CODs (I'm using 706v2.5 now). I'm thinking that SayIt may not have an issue with the 7.1 OS as a whole, but possibly with only a single COD. Question is: Which COD?

01-22-12 09:57 AM
    I had the same issue with the beta ubersurfer.

01-22-12 10:00 AM
    I had the same issue with the beta ubersurfer.

Frankly, so did I. I had hoped it was merely a beta issue, though.
    01-22-12 10:16 AM
    I have a 9780 and am going to try it, since refunds are available, I am a little sketchy though. back soon...... Ok, the voice recog on this thing is not nearly as good as vlingo, and there are no instructions as to how to set it up on your phone, like when i installed vlingo.... So if the dev wants to assist me in that before i go for my refund that would be great. I have e mailed them and am awaiting instructions on how to set up properly. Because as of right now it does none of what they say it should do.....Not even close to what siri is, this should still be in Beta.....
    Last edited by Tank1978; 01-22-12 at 02:38 PM.
    tsells and xXBLACKBERRYXx5 like this.
    01-22-12 10:47 AM
    I bought SayIt for my BlackBerry Torch (9810) yesterday and it was just a fantastic application. It beats all the others like Voice to Go, Vlingo, Blue Dictate. It also understands me better and has much more features. This app is highly recommended! at first it did not work but then i contacted the developers and asked them for support they said to update my BBM and it works brilliantly now.
    01-31-12 05:24 AM
    I purchased it today for on my 9810,... and as some previous 9810 owners have stated, it doesn't seem to function properly. When using voice commands the app only repeats "New command". And when using voice to text,.. i receive and "Error".

I updated my BBM and performed several reboots, but still no luck. A free trial would have helped.

I will continue to watch for updates.
    tsells likes this.
    02-01-12 03:12 PM
    Using SayIt to launch Interner Explorer on Laptop PC remotely by Voice:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKd4Ew8UZyA[/YT]
    02-01-12 11:12 PM
    i finally gave in and picked this up. it works just fine on my 9850, though it could use a lot more commands and i hope BU continues to work on this. I wonder if it is possible to program it to do complex commands like, "send email to betsy, message:'are you coming up this weekend?'" Would also like capacity to "change sound profile to silent" and "open googlemaps, find 'simons cafe'", et cetera.
    thanks BU!
    02-15-12 04:59 AM
    I just want everyone to know that I just downloaded SayIt V1.3 and this new update makes this app the BEST voice app for Blackberry. The voice recognition is now outstanding. Every word I have said to it the app has picked up correctly. This is a major upgrade to the app. Make sure u keep a eye out in app world for this great update.
    02-15-12 01:36 PM

For you guys more details about v1.3.0 (will available at AppWorld in next 3 days), this is the changed log:

1. Change 100% the Speech Recognition Engine (99% accurracy)
    2. Improve working and answer speed.
    3. Trenmendous change in the UI
    4. Can do Wikipedia search
    5. Can open Facebook, Twitter, AppWorld, Blackberry Options.
    6. And a lot of interesting hidden commands for you to discover. (Hints, try to say: "I love you", "I hate you", "I wanna #### you" )

Note:
    This version, SayIt works via direct TCP/IP, so you must have an APN settings on your phone
    To setup APN, go to Options > Device > Advanced System Setting > TCP/IP > APN then CHECK on the "APN setting enabled". If you have your network's APN, fill it on the APN field on this screen.
    If you don't have your network's APN, contact your carrier, they'll send you the network APN.

List of APN you can found here:
    http://www.blackberrytune.com/blackb...-apn-settings/
    Last edited by BachKhoa University; 02-16-12 at 05:47 AM.
    02-15-12 06:41 PM
    As far as the networks APN I called Verizon b4 I downloaded the new SayIt and they informed me since I have a CDMA device I didn't need a network APN. So I went ahead and downloaded the new version and I was able to setup the SayIt v1.3 without any problem. Verizon tech support said it was GSM devices.
    02-15-12 06:54 PM
    SayIt v1.3.0 now available on AppWorld

SayIt - BlackBerry App World
    02-16-12 03:19 AM
    Thanks Bachkhoa! Keep it up! I noticed yesterday it doesn't seem to work with a bluetooth headset. Is there a setting I need to change or might this be something for a future release?
    Last edited by mundo472; 02-16-12 at 03:37 AM.
    02-16-12 03:34 AM
    And now, sneak peek of SayIt v1.3.1 with Wifi support:

Tell me what you guys wanna add on this v1.3.1, I'll very appreciate!
    Last edited by BachKhoa University; 02-16-12 at 03:49 AM.
    02-16-12 03:44 AM
408 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD