its not that he doesnt know you, its that hes full of crap. NO one has the new Bold yet. we havnt even seen any leaked pictures of the new Bold after the hardware change. I'm sure he does have a 9650, but its the old one before the hardware change.
    alright we dont know for SURE that there is going to be Bold stamped on the back and what not. Just cause Kevin said it doesn't make it 100% true. theghost has been right in the past with inside info so im leaning towards believing him. He said it has hardware changes...internal hardware changes. Internal hardware changes would make sense as to why it is taking so long to release the phone and if I remember correct people with the older tour2's weren't able to load some of the more recent released leaks for the 9650 which most likely mean its because they are for a phone with different internals and that could be these new 9650s that we have been seeing.

*Side note* Does anyone have screen shots of the 9650 sal posted a long time ago.
    04-02-10 11:01 AM
    its not that he doesnt know you, its that hes full of crap. NO one has the new Bold yet. we havnt even seen any leaked pictures of the new Bold after the hardware change. I'm sure he does have a 9650, but its the old one before the hardware change.
    Thank you.
    04-02-10 11:12 AM
    Haha, you must think your an insider too, since you just seem to KNOW that this is a brand new phone. I don't know if it will be or not, but all I was just trying to say don't go around "correcting" people telling them that this is a completely different phone unless you actually KNOW FOR SURE what your talking about.
    Not at all. It just cracks me up when someone begins posting pics of a phone and everyone starts saying it's the new BOLD. Trust me......you'll know when the pics come out.

Again, I am not an "insider" and I've never claimed to be one.
    04-02-10 11:14 AM
    Not at all. It just cracks me up when someone begins posting pics of a phone and everyone starts saying it's the new BOLD. Trust me......you'll know when the pics come out.

Then how can you be so certain?
    04-02-10 12:16 PM

I can't wait till we get the real pics of the Bold. People are going to be amazed. Plus it will shut everyone up who thinks it has not changed from what it used to be.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-10 01:24 PM
    I can't wait till we get the real pics of the Bold. People are going to be amazed. Plus it will shut everyone up who thinks it has not changed from what it used to be.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    But then what will have to talk/prognosticate/speculate/anticipate about? I for one will be both happy and sad because like many, many others I have been following the threads about this phone like a crack addict. I would say like a sex addict, but I still don't really get that one, being male and all.
    04-02-10 02:08 PM
    Hope you're right. Unfortunately, we may find out that the leaks were erroneous, and that there are actually just a few cosmetic changes and that otherwise, it's changed very little from the original Tour 2 version. Whichever, at least it will end all the speculation.
    04-02-10 03:22 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD