when i do this i do the norm and open desktop manager, DSW, Switch blackberry device, then i check only 3rd party apps, start and get to the enter pin point....

when i got to my PIN folder where the alx file is located usually all my apps are seperate files under the alx file and the folder is a bout 10mb

when i do the process now my PIN folder is only showing the alx file and 1 app...what gives?

right is my old backup and left is the new 1 im trying
    09-16-09 04:16 PM
    anyone please? i am about to upgrade today but dont want to loose apps
    09-16-09 04:35 PM
    never mind i figured it out jerks...mods can delete this thread
    09-16-09 04:57 PM
    I'm not really following you. All you're suppose to do is uncheck everything except third party alps then locate the axl file ti make sure its there. Nobody said anything about opening that file.

I say so long as you can see the file you're good to go. Unless I'm just plain not following you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 05:03 PM
    Alternatively you could use BBSAK. That makes it so much easier.
    09-16-09 05:05 PM
    never mind i figured it out jerks...mods can delete this thread
    Ouch. Fyi, just because you don't get an answer doesn't mean we're being jerks.
    09-16-09 05:26 PM
    Wow this must be I d I o t day on Crackberry. Definitely a j e r k.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 05:35 PM
    Alternatively you could use BBSAK. That makes it so much easier.
    How do I load the apps back on my Storm when using BBSAK? Thanks
    09-16-09 05:45 PM
    your not following me....for some reason desktop manager wasnt copying over all my apps in the temp file....i deleted the temp file did again and it worked and i used BBSAK just in case

jerks thing just a joke internetz is serious
    09-16-09 05:55 PM
    How do I load the apps back on my Storm when using BBSAK? Thanks
    load desktop manager load applications browse to the folder where u store bbsak and there should be a folder with and backup file in that...load that
    09-16-09 05:56 PM
    load desktop manager load applications browse to the folder where u store bbsak and there should be a folder with and backup file in that...load that
    Cool, thx for your help!
    09-16-09 06:10 PM
    your not following me....for some reason desktop manager wasnt copying over all my apps in the temp file....i deleted the temp file did again
    I had this happen to me once, but I can't remember the exact chain of events that caused it. I think it has something to do with the temp files Vista creates, not just the backup from DM.
    09-16-09 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD