I had read on the forum that Quick Pull didn't work for the 9700. I also understand that OS 5 did away with all the issues surrounding memory leaks, but....I needed my Quick Pull in the same way I need my Bolt. They're security blankets.

AppWorld has QuickPull Pro and it states that it's good for OS 4.5 and above, so, 5 being higher than 4.5, I got it. Long story short, it won't run. I downloaded it, and when I hit Run it asks me to insert the registration code. A that point it only gives you two choices, OK or Cancel. If you hit OK, it shoots you back to the downloads folder. And you haven't accomplished anything save getting yourself frustrated...

So, save your $$$. And really, App World shouldn't have it on its site if it's not going to run - same as Quick Pull Free.
    11-19-09 01:13 PM
    How to use QuickPull on OS 5.0 - Steelthorn Software - FAQ
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/qui...-works-367716/

I don't have as many memory leaks on 4.5 since I got rid of themes.
    Last edited by Tony Bag O Donuts; 11-19-09 at 01:25 PM.
    11-19-09 01:23 PM
    Did you put in your registration code before you hit OK?
    11-19-09 01:46 PM
    Thanks for the heads up!
    11-19-09 01:46 PM
    It works on 5.0 from what I understand....
    11-19-09 01:47 PM
    Google, steelhorn quickpull beta2 and download that version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 01:50 PM
    Google, steelhorn quickpull beta2 and download that version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    search? LOL
    11-19-09 01:52 PM
    Hey - hi...thanks.

It wouldn't get me anywhere near the trusted source prompts. Once it downloaded and I hit Run, it would ask for the registration code but would not give me an input field. I went to Menu and there was none there either. So I couldn't even get past that - nowhere near the trusted source prompts.

I can say that today, for me, on my 9700, it didn't allow me to get past Run.

Just trying to save y'all some frustration...

I will check the google source though...
    11-19-09 02:02 PM
    Just download MeterBerry. I'm using meterberry and I have scheduled batterypull everyday. works perfect
    11-19-09 02:05 PM
    Just download MeterBerry. I'm using meterberry and I have scheduled batterypull everyday. works perfect
    Thank you!!! I'm very nervous about loading a beta on my phone. Not as much of a road warrior, I guess.
    11-19-09 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD