I got my Curve last week and I DL'd two apps, Facebook and the Pocket Express but I can't find the shortcut icon anywhere to run the actual app.

When I go to Options > Advanced > Applications both appear in the apps list but I can't find them anywhere else. They don't appear in the BB menu or anywhere else.

Anyone have some answers?
    02-17-09 09:35 AM
    Did you try to rest your phone?
    Or check if they are hidden?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 09:38 AM
    Yep try a restart.
    02-17-09 09:40 AM
    Did you try to rest your phone?
    Or check if they are hidden?
    Tried restarting it and no luck, they are not hidden either.

Both icons were actually there when I first DL'd them and was using the default theme but then I switched to a different theme and they were gone. I switched back to the default theme but unfortunately the icons didn't return.
    02-17-09 09:55 AM
    The icons are going to be there from your service book, then you can choose to install to main program or not.

Have you checked all folders to see if they are in there. Some themes can be buggy and cause this to happen. But if you downloaded it, it should be there. Try and re download again and see what happens.
    02-17-09 10:03 AM
    LOL, believe it or not I just went into the application list, deleted the Facebook app with plans of reinstalling it and I went back to the main menu and there's the FB icon. Figure that one out!
    02-17-09 10:04 AM
    Does it launch the app or does it launch the browser to install it. Like I mentioned before your provider pushes service books with those app's that you can install and use. So the Icon will be there, even if you remove that certain service book the next time the device polls for service books it will come back...
    02-17-09 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD