Hi,

I've been a user of Viigo since the first time I'm using blackberries.

Lately, i've been subscribed to a lot of feeds and i started to feel that viigo's maximum articles of 1000 started to bother me. Especially because some feeds don't even have spaces to fill in articles due to this 1000 limits have been reached.

Are there any other RSS Reader applications out there, that has a better article limit management or more limits than viigo ?
    07-28-09 06:07 AM
    Try freerange. I don't know if it'll give you what ur lookin for, but I think it might.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 08:59 AM
    I've downloaded and tried freerange. I think it's a very good feed reader, even better than viigo. It has a lot more options. Maximum articles of 2000, ability to change colour, texts size, etc. However it has limitations of only 10 feed (free account). You had to pay almost $50 a year for more than 10 feed. I don't think the price tag is quite friendly to me though. Lol.. Any other ideas?

07-28-09 04:33 PM
    Did you actually try downloading more than 10 feeds? I know it says that's the max but I've had far more than 10 and I don't pay for apps! Yeah, I'm cheap! Lol

07-28-09 04:39 PM
    I tried to put up 12 feeds and it still works ! great !

btw, did u try to put a limit on 'maximum article per feed' on your freerange ? I put 100 article per feed, but eventually articles are coming without limits at all..

some of my feeds were 300+ articles lol...

how was yours ?
    07-31-09 08:57 AM
    At one time I had article limits, but not anymore cuz I check mine so frequently. When I did have limits I only got articles up to the max I allowed.

07-31-09 01:35 PM
    Yeah. I put God knows how many feeds into Google Reader, export the opml file, and import into FreeRange. Way past 10 and never been an issue. I really like FR over Viigo, despite Viigo's extra features. FR is not even close to the memory hog V is.

07-31-09 09:38 PM
    Pinstack has a decent RSS app but it doesn't list feeds separately. It just lumps all the articles together under "My Feeds." Other than that, it's a quality app. I'm thinking of trying Free Range because I'd like to be able to read feeds separately rather than having all the articles lumped together. I'm also still hoping Arr SS comes together and I'll spend the $.99 for that one.
    08-07-09 03:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD