What RSS readers does everyone here use on their 8330s? I'd like to have one where I can add any RSS feed I find online and have it all show up on one screen. I'm willing to pay up to $5.

I looked at the different ones in App World, but couldn't tell which ones had the features I'd want.

Thanks.
    06-09-10 02:25 PM
    I like Viigo. I have paid for many apps, so it is a bonus that Viigo is free. It is very easy to manage your subscriptions online. I'm not sure what you mean by "all show up on one screen." The RSS part of Viigo lists my feeds and how many articles are in each. You should know that it is a "Pull" system. It fetches articles when you request them (but that is configurable.) I think some of the others push the articles to you.

Another thing I learned through experience is that the podcast feature doesn't work so well and is a huge memory hog. If you like podcasts, PodTrapper is wonderful.
    06-09-10 05:13 PM
    I use FreeRange, it is free. I've used it on my Curve, Tour and now Bold. It works perfectly and has a great interface and is customizable for colors, etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-10 05:20 PM
    Viigo, crackberry has there own branded version. Its free and rim even bought them because they're so awesome.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-10 10:07 PM
    I'm using FreeRange on my 8330 & love it. Unread doesnt look to bad, but i won't go anywhere near Viigo till I update to a 256m phone or the fix they're memory leak issues
    06-19-10 11:00 PM
    I have a Tour 9630 with more than enough memory, so if some memory leak is actually happening with Viigo, it is not a factor for me. I love Viigo and use it more than any other app, except for QuickLaunch & BerryWeather (aka "BeWeather" in App World).
    06-20-10 12:04 PM
    I use Vigil on my Storm2 and as far as I can tell I have no memory leak issues.

I do use the lightweight Viigo News which just does RSS feeds and nothing else.

Works fine for me.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-20-10 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD