anyone want to explain RSS and viggio to me, please PM me. I need help and please DO NOT TELL ME TO SEARCH!

tHANKS
    09-30-10 07:49 PM
    Why not search if you want to know what RSS is though...

RSS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All Viigo is is an app + server that syncs your RSS feeds and read/unread articles for you.
    09-30-10 07:54 PM
    anyone want to explain RSS and viggio to me, please PM me. I need help and please DO NOT TELL ME TO SEARCH!

tHANKS
    Why not search if you want to know what RSS is though...

RSS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All Viigo is is an app + server that syncs your RSS feeds and read/unread articles for you.
    Do you lack basic comprehension skills, are you not smarter than a 5th grader, did you have troouble following directions in school? I was very clear in my post that I needed help and did NOT want to be told to search.
    09-30-10 07:57 PM
    You sir must be lacking the mental capacity to click on a link I guess..

Hopefully people read this thread and avoid buying or selling anything to you in the future like the plague because i can't imagine what kind of a "joy" you are to deal with...

But I guess I got too technical there with all complicated terms like "thread", or "read", or "the"...
    09-30-10 08:01 PM
    You sir must be lacking the mental capacity to click on a link I guess..

Hopefully people read this thread and avoid buying or selling anything to you in the future like the plague because i can't imagine what kind of a "joy" you are to deal with...

But I guess I got too technical there with all complicated terms like "thread", or "read", or "the"...
    the more you respond the more I see you are not smarter than a 5th grader.
    your assumption that I am a man is WRONG.

when did I ever mention buying or selling anything, I have never done either with anyone here on CB.

if you got technical with that, then I must have really thrown you off with DO NOT.

NOW PLEASE LEAVE ME AND MY THREAD ALONE, I REALLY NEED HELP AND YOU ARE WASTING MY TIME.
    09-30-10 08:04 PM
    It's not that I assume you're a man or not, it's that I don't really care.

SEARCH next time you want to know something with 10,000 threads already on here describing both Viigo (which you spelled horribly wrong) and RSS...
    09-30-10 08:05 PM

tHANKS
    (In my best Cris Carter voice): "Come on, man."

Papped was trying to help you out, and provided an excellent starting point for you to learn how Viggo--or viggi--works.
    09-30-10 08:46 PM
    i CLEARLY asked for help via a private message. Why is that so hard to understand?
    09-30-10 08:48 PM

tHANKS
    No PM after you clearly ignored help so I did it for you.

Let me google that for you
    09-30-10 09:14 PM
    I wonder if it ever occured to you who have offered "help" that i googled and read the threads and need more help, hence my request FOR A PM AND NOT TO BE TOLD TO SEARCH.

why cant people follow simple requests, is it really that difficult?

I am sorry to those who have not posted thus far, i am not really a mean person. I am annoyed by the so called helpers who are not really helping at all.
    09-30-10 09:19 PM
    I wonder if it ever occured to you who have offered "help" that i googled and read the threads and need more help, hence my request FOR A PM AND NOT TO BE TOLD TO SEARCH.

why cant people follow simple requests, is it really that difficult?

I am sorry to those who have not posted thus far, i am not really a mean person. I am annoyed by the so called helpers who are not really helping at all.
    You are right. I shouldn't have reacted that way. PM sent
    09-30-10 09:23 PM
    So you demand help because we are your slaves or something?

/facepalm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-10 12:31 AM
    I don't WTF yall problem is. I made a specific request, if you can't understand the request or can't follow the request do not *_9'ing respond to the post!!!!!

10-01-10 06:23 AM
    What the heck is going on in here?

Download | Viigo

No need for a PM, I use viigo everyday! Have all my news and leisure reading in there, as well as local interests, podcasts and weather!

Awesome all in one app, now if RIM would just update the thing, haven't seen it move since rim acquired it.

10-01-10 06:38 AM
    OP - why are you being such a mouthy shouter? Nobody told you to search - they did the searching for you and provided the links. Also, your initial request wasn't overly clear regarding what you actually wanted to know. You still haven't said what the question is.

At over 900 posts, why would you post a crazy thread and then complain when people do the work for you? You're clearly not a newbie to this forum...

*sigh*

In short - RSS is a way of subscribing to updates to (as someone has mentioned, blog posts, or individual twitter feeds for example). You can view them in your browser, or via Google reader.

Most common way though is getting an RSS reader application (such as Viigo) for your mobile device (such as your blackberry). You enter the feed you want to follow, and it periodically checks whether anything new has been added.

I've PM'd this also a) because I'm nice, b) because you asked us to and c) because I don't want to incur any of your rage, of which you clearly have plenty.

I'll only ask you don't respond to me with the same level of respect you have shown everyone else in this thread.

barljo
    10-01-10 06:49 AM
    OP - why are you being such a mouthy shouter? Nobody told you to search - they did the searching for you and provided the links. Also, your initial request wasn't overly clear regarding what you actually wanted to know. You still haven't said what the question is.

At over 900 posts, why would you post a crazy thread and then complain when people do the work for you? You're clearly not a newbie to this forum...

*sigh*
    Exactly. You've been a member since 08 with almost 1,000 posts? Are you this annoying in all of them?
    10-01-10 10:15 AM

*sigh*

In short - RSS is a way of subscribing to updates to (as someone has mentioned, blog posts, or individual twitter feeds for example). You can view them in your browser, or via Google reader.

Most common way though is getting an RSS reader application (such as Viigo) for your mobile device (such as your blackberry). You enter the feed you want to follow, and it periodically checks whether anything new has been added.

I've PM'd this also a) because I'm nice, b) because you asked us to and c) because I don't want to incur any of your rage, of which you clearly have plenty.

I'll only ask you don't respond to me with the same level of respect you have shown everyone else in this thread.

barljo
    barljo, thanks for your private message. I am not usually like this however I asked for something specific to avoid annoy azz posts that said search or link to other posts on this topic (a lot of good that did). I have zero tolerance for idiotic people. If they could not follow my request, dont post a response. It was really very simple. I will respond to your PM.
    10-01-10 11:19 AM
    Exactly. You've been a member since 08 with almost 1,000 posts? Are you this annoying in all of them?
    Search and find out, other wise do what is asked or go annoy someone else.
    10-01-10 11:20 AM
    Search and find out, other wise do what is asked or go annoy someone else.
    Seriously? papped gave you the answer to your question and you just start b*tching for some reason. I'm surprised they even knew what you were talking about. "Vigi" "Viggio". Really?

I'm done, as I have made my point.
    10-01-10 11:37 AM
    Seriously? papped gave you the answer to your question and you just start b*tching for some reason. I'm surprised they even knew what you were talking about. "Vigi" "Viggio". Really?

I'm done, as I have made my point.

10-01-10 11:55 AM

Really, please tell me EXACTLY what question he answered?

10-01-10 11:59 AM
    This thread is a joke, thanks for the good laugh people.

OP..You should've just listed the question here for two reason.

#1. People could've helped you without PMing.
    #2. Someone else could be have the same question/issue and could refer back to this thread for an answer.

Consider this for future reference. =)
    10-01-10 12:12 PM
    I don't know who would envy you.

10-01-10 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD