Hello,
    Does anyone know a way to change the orientation of images on Facebook? Whenever I take a photo in portrait mode on my Storm and upload to Facebook, it always ends up displaying horizontal. And, though the Facebook app and the mobile version of Facebook, I don't see any option to rotate the image. I end up having to go onto a desktop computer and rotate it.
    Thanks,
    Kristin.
    01-21-09 07:48 AM
    I seem to be having the same problem... i tried turning the phone as well and it still posts them sideways..
    01-21-09 10:20 AM
    It's a bug with the phone. Only workarounds are to take pics in landscape mode, or use a PC to rotate them once uploaded (to facebook, flickr, twitpic, etc.).
    01-21-09 11:23 AM
    This is my first BB how often do they come out with updates to their OS?
    01-21-09 11:48 AM
    This is my first BB — how often do they come out with updates to their OS?
    Official every month or so, unofficial updates seem to be every few weeks.
    01-21-09 11:53 AM
    You can rotate the picture from the storm. Go to Media> Pictures> All Pictures> then click the picture you want to rotate. Now tap the screen to make the picture tool bar show appear at the bottom of the screen. Click the third button to rotate the picture 90 degrees. Finally press the BB key and click Send To Facebook.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-09 05:08 PM
    You can rotate the picture from the storm. Go to Media> Pictures> All Pictures> then click the picture you want to rotate. Now tap the screen to make the picture tool bar show appear at the bottom of the screen. Click the third button to rotate the picture 90 degrees. Finally press the BB key and click Send To Facebook.

Yea, that rotates on the Storm, but it's still wrong once you send to Facebook (no matter what I do, photos always come to Facebook horizontal).
    k.
    01-21-09 06:54 PM
    Yeah still doesn't work...doesn't seem to save the rotate which makes me wonder why there's that feature to begin with
    02-28-09 11:43 PM
    same problem here...it also happens with myspace.
    03-01-09 02:47 AM

If u take the pictures in landscape they will to thru the right way....there is no way to rotate pic from potrait to landscape to post on FB....my landscape photes always go thru!

06-19-10 01:49 AM
    we have an app called imgEdit (in beta) which you can rotate the picture and then save it as a new file. you can then send or upload the picture.
    06-19-10 10:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD