Today I was notified that my Rock File Manager has an update waiting for it. So I attempted to update it and was informed that there is an error.

So I rebooted the phone and attempted again. Still the same error.

So I deleted the app. Battery pulled and went to reinstall it. I was then shown that the app now costs 4 (GBP), however the reinstall button was there and clicking it once again gave me the same error?

Does anyone have the last release of Rock File Manager so I can reinstall the previous version again?

And also does anyone know whats going on with it?
    09-24-12 05:37 AM
    Just seen this on the AppWorld. -

"Item Description
    * Note for old users: if you can't get the update, don't worry, check back in a few days, we have reported this problem to RIM, and we will fix it as soon as possible, sorry about that.

Rock File Manager, really cool and powerful tool allows you manage your documents, photos, music and every kind of files happily, with zip rar compress and extract function, quick search function, COD install function, favorites function and even more!"
    09-24-12 05:42 AM
    I'm sure it used to be free? Now it's a paid version I thought that might be the reason.
    09-24-12 07:56 AM
    It used to be free. Perhaps it's no longer because it's gone out of beta stage? Previous version is 0.9.2, current is 1.0. I, too, want to upgrade, the "fix file cut/paste" changelog is a huge incentive, but at least it's fine for now
    09-24-12 08:04 AM
    It used to be free. Perhaps it's no longer because it's gone out of beta stage? Previous version is 0.9.2, current is 1.0. I, too, want to upgrade, the "fix file cut/paste" changelog is a huge incentive, but at least it's fine for now
    Have you got the update?
    09-24-12 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD