We're opening this thread for discussion/Q&A/feedback on RingScheduler now that it has been released.

RingScheduler (TM) - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

RingScheduler� - FAQ

Your feedback is important to us.. thanks!
    12-09-09 04:15 PM
    So far so good, the app installed without issue on my Tour. Based on my calendar option of 'Busy' put itself right into Vibrate mode. Is it possible to have more than one Calendar based rule? Reason being there are times where I want my Calendar event to override the daily setting so I want to make use of Keywords as well.

Thanks in advance,
    Bob
    12-09-09 08:35 PM
    Installed today and set up time based rules only. Switches are on schedule, but the wrong profile is being selected. Seems like app is switching to the profile after the one that's desired. "Normal" is okay, but rule for Loud results in Vibrate. Rule for Vibrate results in Silent, etc.

I have edited the core profiles, but do not have any custom profiles set up.
    12-18-09 12:55 AM
    Installed today and set up time based rules only. Switches are on schedule, but the wrong profile is being selected. Seems like app is switching to the profile after the one that's desired. "Normal" is okay, but rule for Loud results in Vibrate. Rule for Vibrate results in Silent, etc.

I have edited the core profiles, but do not have any custom profiles set up.
    I've never heard of this, can you tell me what OS you are running, and on what device? Also it you could use the "Email Support" option in the application that will send us some diagnostics information which might help us figure out why things are out of order on your device.

Thanks!
    12-18-09 06:50 AM
    Support request submitted via app.
    12-18-09 01:23 PM
    Been using the app since it was in beta testing, I havent had any problems and its been a few months. really like the moderate simplicity of this kind of wish something like this was a native app, either way it seems to work great on my pearl. going to have to get it for the wifes curve now.
    01-13-10 10:48 AM
    Been using the app since it was in beta testing, I havent had any problems and its been a few months. really like the moderate simplicity of this kind of wish something like this was a native app, either way it seems to work great on my pearl. going to have to get it for the wifes curve now.
    Thanks for the feedback!
    01-14-10 09:09 AM
    I've tried this and it can be the most useful app for me, but i can't make an exception to work. I set time rule for the night, it works well, i set exception to my wife, but the exception doesn't work. I don't know why.
    02-13-10 01:49 AM
    I've tried this and it can be the most useful app for me, but i can't make an exception to work. I set time rule for the night, it works well, i set exception to my wife, but the exception doesn't work. I don't know why.
    Can you use the Email Support option in the application to send a question about this to our support team? They will likely be able to suggest a solution to your problem.
    02-16-10 01:18 PM
    I came upon this app by chance - and love it! It works flawlessly so far on my Bold9000. Why are you hiding it?
    11-15-10 02:36 AM
    hi, would you guys be adding support for bb 9780? thanks!
    12-12-10 10:28 AM
    App works great. Even gives an error and chance to retry if I am doing something while it's trying to incorporate the time rule. Only suggestions for improvement longer time interval for impromptu settings. Maybe even a warning vibrate that your setting is about to end. Currently I have used the calander and keywords as a work around for this, but this only applies to non-regular day events. Also, saving settings would be nice. Just found one of my other apps has this. It would be great if this one did also.
    01-17-11 12:18 PM
    is there going to be support for the new phones, specifically the bold 9900 series?
    08-19-11 02:47 PM
    is there going to be support for the new phones, specifically the bold 9900 series?
    Yes what he said
    08-22-11 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD