Does anyone have experience contacting customer support at ringo? I have had this program on my curve 8330 for nearly a year and it unexpectedly stopped working. I have emailed them multiple times and they have only responded with questions about which version I am using and on which phone, but they have offered no real help. Their big suggestion was that I upgrade to the newest version of ringo - which I did - and now my unlock code is "invalid". It's been three weeks and I want my ringo back! Mring doesn't make a version compatible with the curve - is there another similar software out there I could switch to?

Or

Did someone have the same problem and find a way to fix it? One day it seriously just stopped working - I was getting several messages but they were only the "default" tone so I ignored them only to find out later that they were actually my dad. Oops. So I began to mess with it - I tried deleting and then re-adding the contact and the message I get when I go re-add is "Please wait while ringo completes reading in your list of contacts. This will take 1s per 100 contacts if this is the first time you have run ringo." You can select Ok or Cancel. Except my phone won't allow me to select Ok - not with the trackball or "enter" or with the "o" - although it allows me to select Cancel with the trackball, "enter" and the "c". I uninstalled and re-installed the program. I installed the newest version according to ringo - and now my unlock code from when I purchased the program is "invalid".

And I can't get anyone from ringo to email me back!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated !!

03-26-09 07:25 PM
    did anyone find an answer to this?
    08-04-09 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD