Hi,

We are about to launch an upgrade version of Ringo, our Ringtone Manager for the Blackberry, and would like some beta testers to try it out before we let it loose on the wider public. In return for your help we will be offering registered beta testers a 30% discount on their choice of one of our Blackberry products, Ringo or FlipSide.

For those who aren't familiar with Ringo here is a list of its key features:-
    • Use any of your own music for ringtones (mp3, wma, aac, wav, mid).
    • Set personal ring and message tones for friends
    • Set different tones for groups, like Personal and Business
    • Easily silence calls from unknown callers
    • Personalize your phone, the easy way!
    • Over 50 FREE ringtones and SMS tones to download to your phone!

The key improvements in this point release are Improved functionality for folks with large address books ( > 100 contacts) and 10 new free exclusive ringtones bundled with the download.

Please visit the Ringo Blackberry group at:- groups.yahoo.com/group/ringoblackberry
    to sign up and download the beta version.

There is more info about ringo here:- ringomo.com
    07-04-08 08:55 AM
    what do we do...just go to the site and dl the beta? Im def interested
    07-04-08 09:21 AM
    Only 30% off? Thanks, I'll pass. My Berry alredy does most of what ringo will do.
    07-04-08 09:27 AM
    Hi,

We are about to launch an upgrade version of Ringo, our Ringtone Manager for the Blackberry, and would like some beta testers to try it out before we let it loose on the wider public. In return for your help we will be offering registered beta testers a 30% discount on their choice of one of our Blackberry products, Ringo or FlipSide.

For those who aren't familiar with Ringo here is a list of its key features:-
    • Use any of your own music for ringtones (mp3, wma, aac, wav, mid).
    • Set personal ring and message tones for friends
    • Set different tones for groups, like Personal and Business
    • Easily silence calls from unknown callers
    • Personalize your phone, the easy way!
    • Over 50 FREE ringtones and SMS tones to download to your phone!

The key improvements in this point release are Improved functionality for folks with large address books ( > 100 contacts) and 10 new free exclusive ringtones bundled with the download.

Please visit the Ringo Blackberry group at:- groups.yahoo.com/group/ringoblackberry
    to sign up and download the beta version.

There is more info about ringo here:- ringomo.com
    I need for you to PM me about Ringo. I have some problems as well as a few concerns about the software itself. I will explain in depth after a pm. I can't do a pm at this time because I'm on my Berry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-08 09:29 AM
    what do we do...just go to the site and dl the beta? Im def interested
    Hi , yes , just visit the ringoblackberry group at the group home page location:

RingoBlackBerry : Ringo BlackBerry
    Last edited by goelectric; 07-04-08 at 11:11 AM.
    07-04-08 11:01 AM
    I actually hafta go to the yahoo groups page? I went to your website and had the download email sent to my curve. Is that for the original version of ringo? I would like to test out the beta version.
    07-04-08 12:09 PM
    The link for the beta version is on the ringo blackberry yahoo group page.

RingoBlackBerry : Ringo BlackBerry
    07-04-08 02:18 PM
    To get the beta version straight onto your Blackberry browse to http://ringomo.com/sb/ringo.jad

(please note the discount will only be available to people who also sign up to the Ringo beta group on Yahoo).
    07-05-08 05:37 AM
    Has anybody else had a problem with this not opening? I can install it but when I click on the icon it does nothing.
    07-06-08 08:17 AM
    Thanks for the links.
    07-06-08 09:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD