Does anyone think there are any changes in store for the Viigo app? I'm hoping they didn't buy it just to squash it into oblivion.

Thoughts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-10 05:12 PM
    Viigo should be put out of it's misery. I don't think there is an app I despise more
    than I do Viigo.

And if RIM owns them changes will be very slow as is all changes by RIM.
    03-26-10 10:12 PM
    Like the app a lot and I would think that nothing but good can come of this. We'll just have to wait and see.

03-26-10 10:26 PM
    other than it being preinstalled in future OS, i dont see anything big happening
    03-26-10 10:28 PM
    What a waste of money!
    03-27-10 12:09 AM
    I agree completely. Viigo is total garbage.
    I don't understand these opinions at all. If its a memory issue, I leave Viigo running on my device in the background 24/7 and my 9550 is rock solid. There is also no RSS reader out there that has the features Viigo does and it is super responsive!

Comments that something is "garbage" without good reasoning behind them are worth just about as much.

03-27-10 12:20 PM
    imagine getting push notification for news right in your inbox?.......that would be cool.....thats the only advantage i could see come out of it
    03-27-10 12:24 PM
    imagine getting push notification for news right in your inbox?.......that would be cool.....thats the only advantage i could see come out of it
    I'd love to have RSS pushed to the phone by BIS. The Viigo app itself always looked clunky to me though.

03-27-10 12:42 PM
    I don't understand these opinions at all. If its a memory issue, I leave Viigo running on my device in the background 24/7 and my 9550 is rock solid. There is also no RSS reader out there that has the features Viigo does and it is super responsive!

Comments that something is "garbage" without good reasoning behind them are worth just about as much.

There have been many issues with this app bricking devices. Mine never bricked, but I deleted Viigo quickly, since it is a memory hog. http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/avo...our-bb-362736/
    03-27-10 12:45 PM
    I agree completely. Viigo is total garbage.
    Well wht other app do you use to read RSS?
    03-27-10 02:26 PM
    I like Viigo a lot. If they added 2-way Google Sync it would be perfect.

03-27-10 02:54 PM
    I've never had an issue with Viigo other than the bloat. And that has been remedied with this.

ViigoNews | Viigo

It's the RSS Feed only version and works great (for me).
    03-27-10 03:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD