Hey guys.. I have a Tour 9630 and I downloaded the new sw version 5.0.0.230. When I connect to my computer now it is showing the phone as a removable device but not showing it as a rhapsody capable phone. This is not good considering I have over 1000 songs on my phone I need to renew the licenses on.

Anyone running into the same problems with the new leaked software?
    My memory settings are as follows.

Media Card Support :ON
    Media Transfer Protocol (MTP) :OFF
    Mass Storage Mode Support :ON
    Auto enable Mass Storage Mode when connected :ON

I have tried both taking the MTP off and On and neither is working.
    Last edited by rickfleming; 09-25-09 at 07:56 AM. Reason: adding data
    09-25-09 07:53 AM
    I just purchased rhapsody w/ my brand new tour and when i plug it in i get the same thing, it finds a removable card and not my tour. Do i need to download anything to vista so it knows i have a tour?????
    10-12-09 07:42 PM
    I have the same problem.
    10-14-09 02:53 AM
    Same here. I actually get it to work sometimes but it only happens once and then not for days. Anybody, anybody
    10-19-09 06:14 PM
    With no fix, i had to downgrade to 4.7 on my tour to get rhapsody to go to work. That functionality it one of the more important things for me. More so than threaded SMS, for example, which i wasnt really crazy about. Blackberry's keep your prior texts so i dont see why threaded is so great, actually. In fact, all it did was confuse me as to whether it was a text or BBM. Nothing else in 5.0 impressed me all that much. I'll just have to wait for an official version.
    10-21-09 11:59 AM
    I had Rhapsody PRIOR to getting my Tour. Try this...unistall your current version of Rhapsody on your desktop. Then reinstall the newest Rhapsody jukebox software to your desktop. When I got my Tour it played seemlessly with my desktop when I plugged it in the first time. Could be the desktop software, not your phone. Rhapsody tends to be very quirky.
    10-22-09 07:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD