i dont think this has been posted, but its the first real sign that rhapsody is comping to blackberry! I just got accepted into the beta program. lets hope its better than their desktop software :S lol
    08-10-10 02:24 PM
    HOW HOW HOW did you get in?!? This is the one thing I've been waiting for with great anticipation!!
    08-10-10 02:39 PM
    i dont think this has been posted, but its the first real sign that rhapsody is comping to blackberry! I just got accepted into the beta program. lets hope its better than their desktop software :S lol
    where did you sign up for the beta?
    08-10-10 02:40 PM
    chatting with them now:

them: "We have no concrete information if the beta program can available for anyone, since it is randomly sent."

me: "ahh...ok. do you know how I can at least get in the pool of random invites? I dont see a sign up anywhere"

them: I have no answer to that question right now because the Rhapsody beta for Blackberry is on its testing stage.

me: i was hoping to be a part of the testing pool. I've been a long time user of both the Blackberry and Rhapsody to go. Again, is there anyone I can email or contact to inquire about participating?

them: Our development are responsible for that. We have no information about the pooling of customer, however, I will get back to you once I can confirm this to them.
    08-10-10 03:09 PM
    I dont remember where i signed up lol. I had to take a 10 minute survey, then they said they would email me when it came out within the next couple weeks. i posted with over anticipation. i saw the email and posted before completely reading it... i will let you know when i get the beta tho!
    08-11-10 07:54 PM
    Thanks! Cant WAIT for this!
    08-11-10 08:03 PM
    Rhapsody for BlackBerryTM Beta

You've been chosen!

Congratulations, you have been chosen to participate in the Rhapsody for BlackBerry beta program!
    We appreciate your enthusiasm to test our newest app for BlackBerry before it is released to the public.

As with any private beta, we need your help in identifying bugs and functionality issues. We will open forums and surveys to collect any feedback you may have on the app, so that we can incorporate those changes in future app releases.

Within the next few weeks you will receive an email that provides detailed instructions on how to download the application.

To participate, please make sure the operating system (OS) on your device is version 4.6 or above. You will also need an active Rhapsody Premier, Premier Plus, Rhapsody To Go or Free Trial account.

Thank you in advance for helping to make Rhapsody the best music service available.

-Rhapsody
    08-11-10 08:44 PM
    So, hypothetically, would it be possible to share those download instructions via pm to someone here? Hypothetically of course.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-10 08:50 PM
    Beta is in!...Installing now...

No Torch support...ouch!

Update:

I'm liking it.
    Last edited by stardomains; 08-18-10 at 10:29 PM.
    08-18-10 10:09 PM
    Even though it says no Torch support, I tried it for grins just to see if it would work. Listening to it now as I type.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-10 10:42 PM
    WooHoo!

So, you are able to access Rhapsody's library direct from the device and download songs, stream them, etc? Does it tie to Song ID apps (like VCAST Song ID)?
    08-19-10 06:42 AM
    But bummer, from what I understand, the free account doesn't cut it. You must be a paid subscriber to use the app. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    08-19-10 08:14 AM
    I would think so. I am a paying Rhapsody To Go subscriber
    08-19-10 08:27 AM
    Wow! My email hasnt been working on my bb since monday, but i just got it working again and got a nice surprise in my inbox! so far, the app looks a little messy and unfinished; however, it works very well.

p.s. i wouldnt expect a great interface from rhapsody, seriously... just look at their windows program. lol
    08-19-10 09:27 AM
    anyone have any updates on the beta? I'm DYING here!! gotta have it!
    08-26-10 07:20 AM
    Digging the beta so far. Definitely room for improvement in a few UI areas and functionality but so far, I like it better than Thumbplay.
    08-26-10 02:00 PM
    New beta just got released; includes some UI enhances, fixes, and official support for the Torch.
    09-21-10 06:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD