I recently downloaded the Rhapsody Beta app on my Storm2 and the only time it works if the first time I access it. Anytime after that I only get a black screen for about a split second then it goes to my BB homescreen. Can anyone help me out on this problems?

Things I have already tried:
    • Battery pulls multiple times.
    • Unistalled and reinstalled the app from Rhapsody's website on my phone according to their directions.
    • Contacted their support and they told me that I had a bad battery (I'm an electrician and know damn well that one app would not be affected by a battery plus my phone and battery is only two weeks old).
    11-02-10 02:36 PM
    I'm actually having the same problem with my blackberry bold 9700. Ever since I upgraded to the leaked OS 6, its been giving me a black screen for a split second, then shooting me back to the homescreen.

One thing i did notice is that this problem only occurs after you sign in, shut it down, then reopen it. Once i get it reinstalled im going to see if i can sign out before shutting it down, maybe that will help...

thats the problem with using a beta OS and a beta app lol
    11-07-10 11:48 AM
    I had this problem as well and found a workaround for this from a suggestion on the Rhapsody support boards which worked for me. Delete the program using Desktop Software or Apploader (loader.exe where you run OS updates from). Then re-install the program from your browser.

There are reports that signing out every time will work as well, but that was not an acceptable workaround for me. I'm hoping Rhapsody can duplicate the problem soon and get it fixed in their next release!
    11-13-10 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD