I see their website says early 2010 for the BB version apps appearance. I just signed up for the service recently. Awesome. Should have sooner.

Does anyone have info? Does anyone have experience with the app on Android and iPhone? Does it allow playlists?
    04-17-10 11:03 PM
    I see their website says early 2010 for the BB version apps appearance. I just signed up for the service recently. Awesome. Should have sooner.

Does anyone have info? Does anyone have experience with the app on Android and iPhone? Does it allow playlists?
    I've had a Rhapsody account for a couple years now, its real slick! My girlfriend has the original google phone and i recently downloaded rhapsody on that for her but I haven't gotten a chance to play around with it. I would imagine any playlist you create in rhapsody thats not local (contains songs stored on your computer) will be available through the app. If its anything like my HP laptop that has rhapsody as a build in, bare bones but has everything you need.

Can't wait for them to release this app, its the one thing i miss from my old verizon phone!
    04-23-10 05:08 PM
    Yes I would love to be able to play my music on my BB. Anybody heard a release date? My daughter has claimed my MP3 player so I don't want to have to buy a new one.
    04-24-10 06:50 PM
    You should be able to sync your Tour with the Rhapsody desktop program (Windows) if you have a Rhapsody ToGo subscription. But be warned, the desktop pgm is not very consistant when it comes to detecting connected Blackberry devices. They've acknowledged a problem exists but haven't offered a solution. It seems to be hit-and-miss as to who this affects.

In short, you don't need to wait for the Rhapsody app since you can sync songs directly to your media card.

Good luck.
    05-12-10 12:02 AM
    In their support forums an 'official rep' stated they're hoping to have a public beta before Memorial Day... and that's right around the corner. Hopefully that info is still accurate.
    05-12-10 03:52 PM
    I love Rhapsody and if it doesn't happen I may have to switch phones................
    05-17-10 10:29 PM
    I just saw this post from an official rep on the Rhapsody forums:

Hi all,

We are still hard at work on the Rhapsody app for BlackBerry, but do not have a firm date for release. Clearly we are not going to hit a public beta before Memorial Day, but we hope to have news on this soon after. We will also start collecting email addresses for participation in the beta.

Thanks for your patience as we continue to work on this app.

Cheers,
    Chris
    Rhapsody Product Team
    I really hope they have something soon...
    05-17-10 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD