09-30-13 08:34 AM
28 12
tools
    I received an email from RexWireless Support back in May 2013 regarding my inquires about a ToDo Matrix release for Android. I keep hearing its coming but nothing yet. In my opinion, ToDo Matrix is by far the best Task Manager out there, period. Even though I've migrated to Android, I still carry my BB and use both the Mobile App and the REXDesktop. I've tried many of the Android task managers but they've all fallen short. I'm optimistic that someday soon, I'll see ToDo Matrix showcased in the Google Play store. C'mon REXWireless! What's taking so long? I can't wait forever.
    08-25-13 11:30 PM
    I received an email from RexWireless Support back in May 2013 regarding my inquires about a ToDo Matrix release for Android. I keep hearing its coming but nothing yet. In my opinion, ToDo Matrix is by far the best Task Manager out there, period. Even though I've migrated to Android, I still carry my BB and use both the Mobile App and the REXDesktop. I've tried many of the Android task managers but they've all fallen short. I'm optimistic that someday soon, I'll see ToDo Matrix showcased in the Google Play store. C'mon REXWireless! What's taking so long? I can't wait forever.
    Last edited by dus54; 08-25-13 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Duplicate post
    08-25-13 11:50 PM
    Hmm, didn't realize this thread was still moving along - nice to see.
    Well, I suppose its decent news that REX appears to still be around. As I believe was noted in another thread, releasing an Android app (assuming they get it done) is probably the best option, and perhaps it can be ported (to start).
    I was using Toodledo before TMX, and so I might have to revive it I guess. I'm still on a 9800 (work), but will likely upgrade to the z10 this fall.
    Here's hoping they come back at some point. Hell, here's hoping that BlackBerry finds its niche again!
    09-30-13 08:34 AM
28 12