1. Couldn't log in to Twitter and I know my username and password were correct and Twitter was not down.

2. Most of the available apps for it are just links to mobile websites. It's essentially just a folder to house links.

3. The Facebook app for it is the only good thing I see and it's fantastic, better than the original Facebook app. They should re-release it with just the Facebook app, I'd use it instead of the entire thing.
    08-26-09 02:42 PM
    does snaptu work on 5.0?
    08-26-09 07:59 PM
    It is essentially a very good RSS reader (Google support) with some other good extras eg the Facebook.

As a casual Twitter user, it meets my needs.
    08-26-09 09:28 PM
    i love this app!!
    09-25-09 08:31 PM
    facebook app looks pretty cool, but can you reply to posts, or share yours via this app? if so like it a lot better then the facebook app itself
    09-25-09 09:46 PM
    does snaptu work on 5.0?
    Yes, perfect. I am impressed.
    09-26-09 02:40 AM
    Thanks just downloaded it to my curve it works like a charm... I like it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 03:44 AM
    Thanks for sharing the app
    09-26-09 03:52 AM
    I love it. The screen touch aspect is a little weird but I've gotten used to it. Nice find! =)

09-26-09 04:24 AM
    i downloaded it a while ago but cant use it. it says something like Snaptu is trying to access inside and outside application not permitted by my IT policy...more or less something like tht. deleted the app, re-downloaded it, same thing happened. how do i solve this? am on BIS so not sure wht IT policy it was abt
    09-26-09 09:06 AM
    Been using snaptu for a while now mostly for the good UK TV guide - not found another TV guide. Nice app overall but for some reason it creates & continues to run snaptu (archived) in the background.....its a seperate icon & it still remains even after exiting the main snaptu app...anyone know how to get rid of that ?
    10-05-09 05:15 AM
    Make sure you are exiting and not closing. Hit the BB ket, hit exit and then there is a confirmation if you want to exit. Press yes. Does not run in the background then.
    10-05-09 09:03 AM
    Wow. I got promoted for this review. This is definitely one of those apps that gets lost but works so well. Have been using this since my 8330 Curve days.
    10-07-09 08:35 AM
    hi Crackberries

our latest version has significant improvements to the reviewed version, including rotating screen handling for the storm.

Go to m dot snaptu dot com from the BB browser

If you are still experiencing problems, bugs or simply have feedback, you can visit our user forum at forum dot snaptu dot com and we'll do our best to help

Lior
    Snaptu
    10-07-09 08:53 AM
    congrats irie.. thanks to that write up I'll be checkin it out! Great description on your part!
    10-07-09 09:02 AM
    I love it. The screen touch aspect is a little weird but I've gotten used to it. Nice find! =)

At first I think I was pressing too hard until I realized that you only have to touch the icon just like you would on an iPhone. I like the app.
    10-07-09 09:25 AM
    hi Crackberries

our latest version has significant improvements to the reviewed version, including rotating screen handling for the storm.

Go to m dot snaptu dot com from the BB browser

If you are still experiencing problems, bugs or simply have feedback, you can visit our user forum at forum dot snaptu dot com and we'll do our best to help

Lior
    Snaptu
    StormOTA - Home links to the new version.
    10-07-09 09:40 AM
    I downloaded Snaptu for 8330 and the apps work, but the menu on the main page and also within each "program" won't stay up. I press the menu button, the menu flashes and then disappears and I can not access it...anyone else having similar issues. Thank you.
    10-07-09 10:45 AM
    Just installed and am impressed. Thank you for your review. I've already played around with Facebook and like the interface.
    10-07-09 10:45 AM
    The Twitter App is real cool. You can create "Groups" where you have the option to see your Groups' statuses rather than scrolling thru everyone you're following.
    10-07-09 11:19 AM
    Downloaded it. Loving the speed and the interface, works extremely well on my Tour.

My only question is this: does the facebook app send notifications to your phone's message folder anymore, or will it just need to be checked on a regular basis?
    10-07-09 11:52 AM
    I have a storm. I am having trouble entering my username and password for things such as facebook and twitter. Suggestions? What am I doing wrong? Have tried in both landscape and portrait.

Thanks!
    10-07-09 12:33 PM
    I prefer viigo
    10-07-09 12:45 PM
    I'm impressed with it, the more I explore it, the more I find! I'm going to delete Ubertwitter and Viigo in a few minutes.
    10-07-09 04:30 PM
    The app is great. I can use twitter, facebook and myspace in one app. This would make me delete ubertwitter and facebook, but I'm not sure if there's notifications yet. I just downloaded it not even 5 minutes ago so I'm testing out the twitter portion right now.
    10-07-09 05:41 PM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD