Hi all -

I recently downloaded the reuters mobile application from the blackberry site and I have decided that I no longer want the app. However I can't figure out how to remove it. It does not show up in my application list on the phone options. I checked to see if it shows up in the application loader on DM, and it doesn't. Does anyone have any idea on how to remove this app?

Thanks in advance
    Brian

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-08 05:50 PM
    It's not an app. Go to BlackBerry on your BB and follow the link for the signals. There's a link to disable them.

11-07-08 06:04 PM
    Thank you for the quick response. I went to the BB website and went to the web signals and the only option it gave me was to download web signals nothing about removing them. Any ideas? Do I have to log into the BB site or something?

11-07-08 08:01 PM
    I figured it out. It is actually saved in the Bookmarks on the browser. Just delete it from the bookmarks and it is removed from the main screen
    11-12-08 12:43 PM
    I was just struggling with how to remove the Reuters News Service from my BlackBerry when I came across this thread. CrackBerry Forums ROCK! Thanks!
    08-25-10 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD