Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone knows of an app that will give my photos a retro/film cam type of look? I've searched through the photography section in bbapps but have not turned up anything so far that does that.
    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Much thanks
    03-05-11 12:53 AM
    anybody????
    03-06-11 03:33 PM
    I don't know if RIM had it in AppWorld, but in the Android Market you can download Adobe Photoshop Expess to edit photos. All you need is a program like that where you can apply masks or change the color scheme to sepia to age your photos.
    03-06-11 03:56 PM
    There is an app. called PixTrix (BlackBerry App World - PixTrix) Personally, I think it sucks... but maybe you'll find it helpful?
    03-07-11 11:27 AM
    Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone knows of an app that will give my photos a retro/film cam type of look? I've searched through the photography section in bbapps but have not turned up anything so far that does that.
    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Much thanks
    Our app imgEdit will let you adjust the contrast/brightness/HUE. It doesnt have a default setting to change the type but you can try playing around with the coloring.

here are some sample pics here Toysoft, Inc. - BlackBerry Graphics

Note: if you find imgEdit slow it is because of the large picture. you can try resize it smaller
    03-07-11 04:53 PM
    Hi,

There's an app that will do that job, some of the effects like lomo and xpro, try PhotoCard at appworld
    12-10-11 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD