Ok so I'm looking for someone who can make me somthing like the crackberrysmash app, So heres my idea: So its going to have the same type of function as the crackberry app but with a few changes.

1) On top of moving the crackberry icon by tilting your phone you could also move it by grabbing it with your finger and swipping it across the sceen.

2) No destroying mini storms with the icon, just the icon on the screen (just chilling)

3) Being able to keep the icon on the homescreen forever and you could be able to turn the app on or off. And what I mean by that, would be the app would stay on and you'd be able to answer calls and text and just look through your phone with it still running.

4) The icon and app will only be and work on the homescreen.

5) The icon could be changeable so you could have the crackberry one but also have, maybe a blackberry logo one, maybe the licoln symbol ect. Ohh and the icon would always be a circle makes the most sense if its bouncing off the walls of your phone.

So I hope someone could make somthing like this, personally I think this would be really cool and fun so just a thought if any one would like to try it.

THANKS
    03-15-09 08:54 PM
    Where's [ phrehnck ] !!!!!!!!!!
    03-15-09 10:20 PM
    This is in BBA's realm since its a mod of his application. You should PM him with this request.
    03-16-09 10:30 AM
    Aight Ill try thanks.
    03-16-09 01:04 PM
    Sounds tight would love to use this when I'm board in class

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 03:03 PM
    Lol and I wanna make a correction to 4) mabye have the icon fade out with the screen when you move to the menu, so basically it could be with you were ever you go on your blackberry.
    03-20-09 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD