Does anyone have any experience with Skysoft's mForm database program? I would like to find an app that I potentially could port my databases in the Smartlist to Go app in my Palm pda over to my BlackBerry.

Your input would be appreciated.
    12-04-08 10:09 PM
    Hi Bob,

Just saw this posting. FYI, we've updated the product to inForm 2.0. Note the name change. You can see a full breakdown of the features on at our site

Mobility solutions for the individual, team, business and enterprise - Skysoft Systems

Also, feel free to download the 7 day trial to get your feet wet.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
    01-11-09 02:32 AM
    I purchased this product, their license portability (so it can be installed on new devices when you upgrade), the Access data connector, and phone tech support but I can't even get a response via e-mail from the sales rep (Ben) or their tech support folks! My intention was to give my employees some mobile access to our database and automate some of our data collection from the field. The software never worked correctly from day one and I have never received the tech support I paid in advance for...I've been ripped off.

I've been ripped off by Skysoft, don't let this happen to you.

Great idea, doesn�t work though. Hopefully a more reputable company will develop something else similar because I'll buy 10.
    07-09-10 05:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD