I was wondering if anyone has downloaded V4.0.55 (or V4.0.58 / V4.0.59) to their Harddisk / SD card. This version was working great for me (I don't ever get MMS and I also use the holster so I don't bother if BeBuzz Unlocks my Device for Toast Notifier).

The version I use now and is on the BellShare servers (V4.0.61) does only popup toasts when the device is unlocked. I'm starting to think this is a "Feature" and not a Bug, but I wan't my device to light up when I receive a Toast, Locked or Unlocked.

So it would be great if someone could give me V4.0.55 (or V4.0.58 / V4.0.59) so I can download and install this one again. Would be highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Looking at the Changelog, I think V4.0.58 / V4.0.59 are working as well, I requested V4.0.55 because I've used this on my device before.
    03-09-11 09:10 AM
    Can you go back to an old backup and re-install if from there? That's what I did when Pandora had a bug in it.
    03-09-11 09:35 AM
    To bad there where only 2 or 3 days between those releases, and I backup at most once a year. But I didn't think of this before method, so thanks for sharing your thoughts =).
    03-09-11 09:52 AM
    I have a version in zip file that I downloaded on 2/27. I'm not sure what version it is exactly, but it should be one of the version 4 builds. I would be happy to send it to you...

PM me?
    03-09-11 02:48 PM
    I have a version in zip file that I downloaded on 2/27. I'm not sure what version it is exactly, but it should be one of the version 4 builds. I would be happy to send it to you...

PM me?
    BeBuzz 4.0 came out on 28 feb, so this probably will be 4.0.0 =(, thanks for contributing anyway.
    03-09-11 03:23 PM
    Nobody has V4.0.55, V4.0.58 or V4.0.59 stored on their PC (a)?
    03-11-11 03:26 AM
    I checked my version and I have 4.0.51 installed, I dont know if that works for you...
    03-11-11 09:30 AM
    You wouldn't happen to have a *.jad file for that?

Anyone has V4.0.5x?
    03-14-11 07:52 AM
    The version I use now and is on the BellShare servers (V4.0.61) does only popup toasts when the device is unlocked. I'm starting to think this is a "Feature" and not a Bug, but I want my device to light up when I receive a Toast, Locked or Unlocked.
    Hmnn, after all it looks like I'm used to this, and indeed see this as a Feature instead of a Bug!

Now I got used to it, the fact that it "Does not break out of Lock" works pretty fine for me.

This way the Screen lights up and Showing the Toast when my Device is Unlocked on my desk / near my bed.

But when I lock it, it won't disturb me (cause it can't break out of lock) and this way the whole screen won't light up when I'm asleep.

It took some time to get used to, but now I only lock my phone when entering my pocket =).
    03-21-11 09:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD