draining my battery. this is an app that i like, but not at the expensive of it always runs in the background even though i have logged off draining my battery and most likely eating my memory. it have some nice features, but needs a little more work is waht i am thinking.

just let got-2 go since it do not show recurring entries. even downloaded maratick again. oh well guess i will just use the calendar and task that came with BB.

been searching for solutions but sometimes the search on here is a too much.

just wanted to vent.
    05-27-09 04:17 PM
    Did u check your settings in the reQall app? The default setting for sync interval is every 15 minutes, which could def drain your battery. Choose the once a day sync option because the app syncs every time you add something new anyway. That's my setting and I have no battery drain issues. Love reQall

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 08:18 PM
    I have it set to sync once a day. I just figured that since it was showing up when I hit alt and escape then it was causing a problem. Want to keep reqall.

05-27-09 08:27 PM
    So for those using reqall, is memory jogger like a pop up? Is there a way to get a pop up with a snooze?

05-27-09 10:02 PM
    For bb, memory jog is a daily or however often u you choose reminder of your task list with due dates. Then there's EureQa!that is another reminder you set up for your notes, tasks w out dates. I know w the pro version u can respond to task reminder emails with "done" "pending" etc to snooze. Another cool thing u can do if you have an I M app on your bb is add reqall to your friend list and you will get reminders in your I M app which u can respond to there.

05-27-09 10:47 PM
    Thanks. I only have BB IM. is EureQa part of reQall? I am still new to reQall and want to get the most out of it. I could not figure out how to set a certain time for jogger. Today I got an email around 12 pm with my reminders, but was not sure on how to snooze it.

05-27-09 11:07 PM
    Yep, all described is part of reQall. Log onto the pc version of reQall and play around with the settings, especially reminder settings and you'll be able to figure it out pretty easily.
    Final quick tip, if you sync your bb to a google calendar, go to the pc reqall settings and give reqall permission to access your google calendar and, with the pro version, all your tasks with reminders will show up on your google calendar, which you can then sync with your bb. In the free version, you can subscribe to reqall's calendar feed in your google calendar, then all your tasks you begin with "Meet" or "Meeting" will show up on your google calendar. Paid version is well worth it, though
    05-28-09 02:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD