Just wondering if there already is or I'd like to request an app to change the sounds scheme based on the time of the day. For example at 9:00am it changes to vib only then at 5:00pm changes to normal and at midnight changes to silent. Or something like that. How many times has my phone rang in a meeting cause I forgot to change it to vib only.
    05-14-09 05:25 PM
    That's the best request I've heard in a while
    05-14-09 05:39 PM
    i may try to make one. it depends on how difficult it is. this will be my first try at something that uses the clock.

edit: at first glance. it doesnt appear there is a way to access profiles in the api. however, there is a way to set the ringtone to silent. this option requires the code to be signed by blackberry which costs $20 =(
    Last edited by tims4789; 05-14-09 at 07:27 PM.
    05-14-09 07:15 PM
    Just wondering if there already is or I'd like to request an app to change the sounds scheme based on the time of the day. For example at 9:00am it changes to vib only then at 5:00pm changes to normal and at midnight changes to silent. Or something like that. How many times has my phone rang in a meeting cause I forgot to change it to vib only.
    The application that you are looking for is called Profiler and it is available here in the Crackberry Apps Store. I have been using it for awhile now and it works as advertised.

-Steven
    05-15-09 10:51 AM
    ok thanks tims for checking and swong I will check it out
    05-16-09 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD