Ok, so I was bored the other day on lunch at work and I was browsing craigslist looking for a small desk for my computer.

Now, I know I can't use the BB browser because it doesn't show the verification image, so I was using Opera Mobile 4.2. I was able to view the image and I could see the craigslist email link, but I couldn't click on it. I couldn't even highlight it to copy and paste into an email. I could highlight and click the link right below it that says something about errors when replying to emails, but I couldn't select the link to the email address.

I've done a google search and a crackberry search trying to figure out what I am doing wrong, but I can't find any answers.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Last edited by JDnLou; 07-22-09 at 09:34 PM.
    07-22-09 09:28 PM
    Try using mobile.craigslist.org

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 09:34 PM
    I just tried that. It didn't work.
    07-22-09 09:42 PM
    I've never visited the page in question. See if it will allow you to select it if you switch to Mobile View when you visit the page. Press the "W" key and select Mobile View. It may not make a difference, but it's worth a shot.

07-22-09 10:33 PM
    You can't repy to anything on craigs with the capcha image I have tryed every broswer there is opera bolt and bb and I have found something with the software and craigs won't let it go they said they are working on it but who knows u will have to use a comp for replying for now

07-23-09 12:06 AM
    Thanks for the reply. I have come to the same conclusion myself.

I don't use it that much, but it"s annoying when I used to be able to do it and now I can't.
    07-23-09 07:35 AM
    I have sent craigs a email about it I think if everyone here did they would try to fix it a little faster I mean its a good thing in one way lots less spam now but it hinders those of us with bb and other mobile devices

07-24-09 04:04 AM
    Hi,

I have a similar question. I was trying to use the regular bb browser to post on craigslist and it got to the page for the 'security word' or captcha or whatever it was called but it wasn't showing up.

Now I've searched some threads and many have suggested using Opera Mini. I stumbled upon this thread... so will Opera Mini not work at all with viewing the captcha images now? Just want to know so I don't waste my time downloading another browser...

Also, does installing Opera Mini require a reboot?

Thanks in advance.

Edited to add: I am using a Curve 8300
    Last edited by s0nginmyheart; 12-21-09 at 09:07 AM.
    12-21-09 09:04 AM
    When I first got my 8330 curv I was able to reply and post to the rants / raves in rthe personals sectio.Now I can't. Can anyone here help,how do I get it to be able to post and or reply

12-30-09 10:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD