Anyone know if there is a new bbalerts that works for 9900/9930?
    Looking for app that keeps alerting you until you act on it. example is if you receive a text message and you don't hear the alert. i want to keep having alerts go off until I check the text message. bbalerts works on 9000 but not on 9930
    10-23-11 12:32 AM
    Not sure if this is what you're looking for but you can try BeBuzz by Bellshare.
    There is a paid version and limited functionality free version.
    Bellshare - BerryBuzz

Free BeBuzz Free - LED Light Colors - Download BeBuzz Free - LED Light Colors - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

HTH
    10-23-11 12:38 AM
    Not sure if this is what you're looking for but you can try BeBuzz by Bellshare.
    There is a paid version and limited functionality free version.
    Bellshare - BerryBuzz

Free BeBuzz Free - LED Light Colors - Download BeBuzz Free - LED Light Colors - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

HTH
    Thanks! This looks perfect-
    Repeating Audible Reminders Keep your phone's audible notifiers repeating until you acknowledge them.
    10-23-11 12:41 AM
    Thanks! This looks perfect-
    Repeating Audible Reminders Keep your phone's audible notifiers repeating until you acknowledge them.
    No problem.
    Yes, it definitely beats the default 15 minutes that you get natively!
    Enjoy!
    10-23-11 01:03 AM
    Does it work for Text messages as well?
    10-23-11 03:28 AM
    Does it work for Text messages as well?
    Yes..............
    Features
    Custom LED color, repeating audible alert, vibrate and on-screen notifications ("toasts") for
    - E-Mails, SMS and Calls (Global or from SPECIFIC CONTACTS)
    - BlackBerry� Messenger (BBM)
    - Missed Calls, PIN Messages, Level 1 Messages, Calendar, Tasks, Coverage Indicator, Battery Low, Battery Charging, Battery Full
    - Many 3rd party apps (see list below)
    12 rapid flashing DISCO COLORS will draw even more attention to your phone
    Create an unlimited number of CUSTOM LED COLORS and CUSTOM DISCOS
    STACK 2 LED COLORS for even more color variations
    LED flashing is fully customizable and can be set to automatically stop after a specified interval to save battery life
    Mute all LED flashing and reminders at night
    Optimized for minimum battery and memory usage
    Many more!
    * Supported 3rd party apps: AIM, AP Mobile News, BeReader, BeWeather, BeejiveIM, Blaq, crunchSMS, eBay, Facebook, GoogleMail, GoogleTalk, GoogleVoice, ICQ, instango, IM+, Kik Messenger, MSN Messenger, MeterBerry, myKite, MySpace, Nimbuzz, OS 6 Social Feeds, OpenBeak, Pingchat, Pocket Informant, Skype Mobile, SocialScope, Trillian, TweetGenius, Tweetissimo, Twitter, Ubertwitter/UberSocial, Viigo, Whatsapp, Yahoo! Messenger, YouMail
    10-23-11 03:38 AM
    This is hands down, the best application for a BlackBerry. It is worth every penny that they charge.
    10-23-11 05:43 PM
    Tried the free version yesterday, bought it today. This is a MUST HAVE app. I still don't get why RIM hasn't made this a standard feature. My Palm Treo 8 years ago had it built in.
    10-23-11 11:18 PM
    Yep, BeBuzz is well worth the money. The ability to select what kind of messages you want to be notified about, and specify how long for each notification, is priceless.
    10-24-11 08:24 AM
    I didn't think it flashed an LED alert for missed calls - I thought that only showed up on the screen. Has that changed?
    10-24-11 08:18 PM
    I didn't think it flashed an LED alert for missed calls - I thought that only showed up on the screen. Has that changed?
    The LED alert for missed calls has been there almost from the inception of the application.
    10-24-11 09:54 PM
    Tried the free version yesterday, bought it today. This is a MUST HAVE app. I still don't get why RIM hasn't made this a standard feature. My Palm Treo 8 years ago had it built in.
    It took you that long? I purchased about an hour after downloading the free version. Once I got it set up, I realized that the free version simply would not cut it.
    10-24-11 11:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD