Hey guys, I'm having issues trying to remove ubertwitter from my bold 9000. I can remove the program but am left with an ubertwitter archive icon in my downloads folder, as far as I can tell its a shortcut to re-install the program.
    I've tried rebooting and going through my apps list on both my Bold and desktop manager with no luck.
    Ubertwitter have no idea why its there so they can't help.
    Any suggestions?
    12-14-09 10:25 PM
    Delete the archive icon. Thats what I did.
    12-14-09 10:46 PM
    Delete the archive icon. Thats what I did.
    I wish it was that easy but it doesn't give me that option

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-09 10:53 PM
    I've actually had this problem as well, I get "Application Name [Archived]" in my Downloads folder where the apps used to be.

I don't have any "Delete" option in the menu when they're selected, and they don't show in the Advanced Options < Applications view either.
    12-14-09 11:07 PM
    I've actually had this problem as well, I get "Application Name [Archived]" in my Downloads folder where the apps used to be.

I don't have any "Delete" option in the menu when they're selected, and they don't show in the Advanced Options < Applications view either.
    Do you recall how you solved it?
    12-15-09 12:43 AM
    you have to delete it from blackberry app world. when you delete an app on the application screen thats installed through app world then it leaves the archived icon unless you delete it directly from app world.
    12-15-09 02:15 AM
    you have to delete it from blackberry app world. when you delete an app on the application screen thats installed through app world then it leaves the archived icon unless you delete it directly from app world.
    Mate I cannot thank you enough, worked perfectly!

12-15-09 02:21 AM
    How you delete it from blackberry app world? I ve actually this prob with an other app i downloaded from there
    12-15-09 03:20 AM
    How you delete it from blackberry app world? I ve actually this prob with an other app i downloaded from there
    Go into my world at the bottom, find the app you want to delete then press menu and delete

12-15-09 11:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD