It seemed that I wasn't really using the Flickr app I had, so I decided to uninstall it. After rebooting, it's still there and still usable. When I go back and try to remove it again, it is no longer in the app list. Any ideas?

----------------
    Now playing: The Beta Band - Dragon
    via FoxyTunes
    04-27-09 02:11 AM
    It seemed that I wasn't really using the Flickr app I had, so I decided to uninstall it. After rebooting, it's still there and still usable. When I go back and try to remove it again, it is no longer in the app list. Any ideas?
    Are sure that it isn't just the icon to reinstall the app being pushed back to your device?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-09 02:19 AM
    Maybe, I'm not sure. If I click it, it's got a login button and a welcome message.

----------------
    Now playing: Adult. - People, You Can Confuse
    via FoxyTunes
    04-27-09 02:26 AM
    Maybe, I'm not sure. If I click it, it's got a login button and a welcome message.
    That means the app is still installed on your device. I would just open up the app loader on your computer and then remove it from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-09 02:31 AM
    I'll give that a shot.. thanks.

----------------
    Now playing: Emperor Penguin - Don't Slight The Penguin
    via FoxyTunes
    04-27-09 02:44 AM
    hi, im trying to uninstall the flickr app from my curve 8900. but every time i try to do this from the app loader and i detick the fkickr app the tick just appears again...i just cant seem to get the app uninstalled. any suggestions?
    06-25-09 05:27 AM
    I uninstalled Flickr without a problem because it became useless after remembering I could e-mail them to my Flickr address. And one more annoyanceFlickr app:i couldn't send multiple files at once,just one by one.
    06-25-09 07:19 AM
    i cant get the dam thing off now!!
    06-26-09 02:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD