I have a verizon 8330curve and its wporking very slow. Im running dm 5.0 and also downloaded crackmem to remove some unwanted apps and speed it up a bit. Crackmem doesnt recognize the os system. I just want to speed the 8330 up a bit.
    Any ideas?
    thanx
    09-06-09 11:26 AM
    It's possible you have corrupt files on your media card. I'd backup the files to a pc then format the card on the device then reload your files. Also it never hurts to occasionally wipe the device and reload the operating system. There are several possible causes, hopefully this will help.
    09-06-09 12:43 PM
    I have a verizon 8330curve and its wporking very slow. Im running dm 5.0 and also downloaded crackmem to remove some unwanted apps and speed it up a bit. Crackmem doesnt recognize the os system. I just want to speed the 8330 up a bit.
    Any ideas?
    thanx

In order for you to customize the device software, you must install a copy of your Device OS software.

Check the CrackMem Help section for complete details.
    09-06-09 04:16 PM
    You need to download and install the OS to your desktop for Crackmem to remove the extra files. I prefer Shrink-A-OS to Crackmem, though both are great simple. Programs to cut the fat out of reloadijng a system. I find that if you have an OEM OS on your device, you have to brick it and reinstall a new OS for it to be truly clean. I use the MaxMem app on my device to remove unwanted CODs post OS installtion. For example: after a clean install, you add the MySpace app, it will install unwanted language packs with the core. MaxMem is useful to strip that garbage out after said installation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-09 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD