Does one exist? I'm using a Curve 8330 for Verizon. Would be really handy to have a remote desktop app. If one exists can someone please tell me the name? Thanks in advance!
    10-22-09 09:23 AM
    I've been using RDM+ on a Nextel 8350i. If you're looking to control your desktop computer it can be frustrating due to the slow refresh but it is possible. I find it much more useful for accessing files on my network drives that I need when I am out of the office. It takes just a few seconds to access any of my network drives, transfer files to my phone (and vice versa), and either view them, edit them, or email them to somebody.
    Last edited by BBPhantom; 10-22-09 at 12:35 PM.
    10-22-09 09:40 AM
    30 bucks seems a little steep for RDM+
    10-22-09 09:51 AM
    It is, they ran a 50% off sale a few months back and I grabbed it then.
    10-22-09 10:46 AM
    They run 50% off sales fairly regularly.
    10-22-09 11:40 AM
    Is RDM+ Pricey? Sure. Is RDM+ Slow? Yeah, understandably; considering what it has to do. Does RDM+ allow you to play DirectX games? No.

But when you just HAVE to have those files that you have at home/work/whatever right now, it's a godsend.

Licences for Shape Services products are transferable, valid for all upgrades major or minor, and are not tied to your PIN number; meaning if you upgrade devices, you don't have to go through hoops to get a new key.
    10-22-09 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD