I need access remote an BB using na PC.

Any ideas about software?
    10-24-11 07:50 AM
    Not entirely sure what you're asking here....

(I think) BES enables you to remotely push software, enable or disable functions, etc. BB Protect on BIS will allow you to remotely lock, wipe, backup, etc. your BB.

If you're looking for something like PC Anywhere to remotely access files on your BB, or do other stuff like that, I'm not sure there is such a thing. Sounds shady.
    10-24-11 08:22 AM
    Not entirely sure what you're asking here....

(I think) BES enables you to remotely push software, enable or disable functions, etc. BB Protect on BIS will allow you to remotely lock, wipe, backup, etc. your BB.

If you're looking for something like PC Anywhere to remotely access files on your BB, or do other stuff like that, I'm not sure there is such a thing. Sounds shady.
    You're looking for something like PC Anywhere to remotely access files on your BB, view the desktop�s BB.
    10-24-11 09:55 AM
    I think what the OP is asking for is to be able to remotely access a BB from a desktop PC (generally for support purposes).

There is software out there but is for Enterprise; and is licensed by client and desktop. It's unfortunately not a $20 purchase-an-app solution, it's quite expensive per license.

I was considering it for remote support for "gramma's 'berry" kinda thing myself (exaggeration) but is far to expensive to consider for a home-user type person. However, if one MUST be able to remotely support BB's, it's apparently second-to-none:

Bomgar Supports Blackberry with New Remote Support Software
    10-24-11 10:54 AM
    I wrote a program called TinyController, that lets you access your BlackBerry from your desktop using WIFI, USB, or Bluetooth. It cost 9.99 USD, Free 14 days trial is available.

You can check it at TinyController

It is not meant to be used for support, it was mostly designed to let you do BBM from your desktop. Suggestions are welcome to improve my app.
    10-25-11 08:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD