I have had a few of these Compliments of BlackBerry apps since late last year and I realize that I don't use a few of them and I want to temporarily delete them.

If I delete them, will I be able to reinstall them from My World just like any other app? Or will they simply disappear from the list and be forever lost?
    03-18-12 05:04 PM
    They will be on your list, but depending on the complimentary time zone, they might not be FREE any longer
    03-18-12 05:06 PM
    They will be on your list, but depending on the complimentary time zone, they might not be FREE any longer
    These were apps from the late 2011 promotion, so they're definitely not free any longer if you looked them up in the store now. But I always thought that the promo apps were listed under a different app ID (the title says " - Compliments of BlackBerry") to ensure that you can re-download for free.

I was just hoping for someone who has done this before to confirm.
    03-18-12 05:28 PM
    If they were installed during the period that RIM offered them for free then they will just be in the uninstalled section of your my world. They are able to still be reinstalled for free when u want.
    xtremesniper likes this.
    03-18-12 07:11 PM
    You can also perform a backup of all your applications and restore any of them at your leisure.

http://m.crackberry.com/blackberry-1...our-blackberry
    westberries likes this.
    03-19-12 03:46 AM
    I had several apps "disappear" from my 9800 recently. Some were the complimentay apps I installed during the giveaway. All were listed in My World on App World as Uninstalled. I was able to reinstall them with no issues. I'm pretty sure they're yours forever.
    03-20-12 07:32 AM
    I reinstalled them and worked.
    03-20-12 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD