So I had just reinstalled by Facebook app (1.7.0.22) because it was lagging thinking that it would fix the problem. After restarting the phone and going through the setup wizard, I went into the BB calendar to find all my manually added appointments to be deleted. My default entry is through my gmail account and my calendar is set to display all calendars.

Wondering if I can get those appointments back?
    03-09-10 04:33 PM
    anyone have this problem before?
    03-09-10 08:26 PM
    Options --> Advanced Options --> Default Services --> Calendar (CICAL)

Make sure the default calendar is set as the primary calendar you want, and not as "Facebook"

Facebook tends to add an additional calendar when you install it so that it can sync your Facebook events to you BB via the app. Often it sets itself as default, and any subsequent additions you make reside under this calendar.

If they're gone, I don't know of any immediate way to get them back.
    03-09-10 11:41 PM
    Options --> Advanced Options --> Default Services --> Calendar (CICAL)

Make sure the default calendar is set as the primary calendar you want, and not as "Facebook"

Facebook tends to add an additional calendar when you install it so that it can sync your Facebook events to you BB via the app. Often it sets itself as default, and any subsequent additions you make reside under this calendar.

If they're gone, I don't know of any immediate way to get them back.
    I know I didn't start the subject of this discussion, but just wanted to THANK YOU...I had the same problem too.
    03-10-10 12:58 AM
    is there any way to add in a default ? Mine only has FB and my 2 email addresses in the drop down menu ?
    03-10-10 12:50 PM
    My facebook has been really lagging too....wonder whats going on
    03-10-10 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD