I purchased an app from the crackberry app store and had to delete it from my phone. Do I have to purchase this app again? I went into my account and couldn't find where I had purchased it. But I might be looking in the wrong place. Can anyone help?
    05-18-09 08:20 PM
    Go here MobiHand AppStore from your BB.

This where I go after I purchase apps from CB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-09 08:36 PM
    The link that Black has provided should work. Also, do you happen to have the original email from the purchase, generally that has the download link and you can use that again as well.
    05-18-09 08:43 PM
    The link does work but the problem is that I upgraded the app but the upgrade was for a storm not curve. So it will not work on my phone. Is there anyway I can get the app on my phone again before I did the upgrade?

I don't have the original email and I backed up my bb but can't find the app on the desktop manager. Any other ideas??
    05-18-09 08:46 PM
    What was the app?
    05-18-09 08:49 PM
    pocket informant...and I have already lost all my appointments.
    05-18-09 08:54 PM
    Re-download it HERE and re-register it with your activation code.
    05-18-09 09:01 PM
    You said you ran a back up so if you restore the back up you should get all of your appointments back.
    05-18-09 09:08 PM
    That worked! Thank you very much!!
    05-18-09 09:17 PM
    You're welcome

05-18-09 09:23 PM
    I'm having trouble reinstalling (reverting) to PocketInformant v1.5. I went to the link posted by BLACKNGRAY70. The option I chose was to install the app OTA which directed me to a new window because apparently .jad is unknown. I've never heard of it before.

All I want to do is revert to PocketInformant v1.5 because after numerous attempts to reinstall the update to v1.6 I get the message:
    Error starting pocket informant: Class 'net.rim.device.api.ui.TouchEvent' not found

Any help would be appreciated.
    05-20-09 11:56 PM
    If you have your activation code you may need to delete and reinstall it. Doubt they will have the old version available if they have a newer one out but it may work if you delete and reinstall. Be sure to have activation code of proof of purchase that you can show you purchased the app from them.
    05-21-09 12:03 AM
    Thanks for your quick reply. I don't care which version I use as long as it is functional.

I have the original email which contains the "Activation Code".

Upon downloading the app to my PC the instruction says to enter the "Registration Key" then, later, labels the window as the "Serial Number".

I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that the "Activation Code" in my email was the string of characters to enter upon downloading.
    05-21-09 12:19 AM
    Sounds like you downloaded the Storm version.

Download HERE from your BB.

05-21-09 12:32 AM
    The link I just posted should be what you need. I downloaded it the day I tried helping you with this and ran it for a couple days and didn't have any problems.

It is v1.6.

.jad is the file format for OTA and is only used for downloading from your BB.

05-21-09 12:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD