I need help getting Regions Mobile Banking App on my tour....I can't find it anywhere and don't have the slightest idea of where to look next!! So if you know I'd appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction. THANK YOU!!!
    07-16-09 10:11 AM
    Maybe try going to there website and see if they have some kind of app for it. More than likely it wouldn't be an app, it would more than likely be a short cut to the mobile site.
    07-16-09 10:14 AM
    Ok, cool deal thanks!!!!
    07-16-09 10:26 AM
    I use Regions for my banking.
    i recently up-graded to the TOUR,
    my bank tells me to go to the Sprint software store> free- demos> mobile banking.

the problem is that there is no "mobile banking" as a selection.

I have e-mailed Sprint, Regions bank, and black berry.

Regions told me it is a Sprint issue, Black berry told me it was a Regions bank issue, and Sprint told me it was either a Black berry or regions issue... i've been in circles.

i can veiw my account through the browser but the Mobile Banking app sure was easy.

has any one found a way around this?
    09-05-09 05:47 PM
    Regions.com. Log into your account and click "mobile banking" at the top. Follow the steps, and it will send you a link to download the app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-09 06:07 PM
    I downloaded it from Regions.com but it doesn't work. It keeps taking me through the activation process even though I have gone through it already, asking for the activation code and phone number. If I enter them it only allows me to keep doing the same thing.
    09-05-09 11:38 PM
    I hate to bring up a dead topic but after messing with this for a month or so I finally got it to download the right version for my Tour...if anyone needs the COD I will upload it...just send me a pm or reply here.
    Last edited by klept0; 03-19-10 at 07:00 PM.
    03-19-10 04:51 PM
    i need help with this also so please post up thanks
    08-28-10 11:10 PM
    didnt forget ya sir...here is the COD from my phone - stuck it on megaupload
    08-31-10 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD