If you need real time stock charts on the go i reccomend you check out "Blue Mobile" (sorry no links for the noob bluesystems.info) they have a very nice application... Easy to use when you want real time charts in your pocket... =]

The current version is not optimized for the Storm but they are working on a release right now and if you ask nicely they would probably include you on the beta versions...

I emailed them and asked about getting a test account set up and while it did not seem like it was something they regularly did they were still happy to provide me with a week of demo use... =]

They are based in the UK so if you are in the states direct contact over the phone is a little harder but they are very helpful over there...

Hope i did not sound like a salesman, i just really like this program there is nothing for it on the BB that compares to what it offers...

Enjoy... =]
    04-15-09 09:29 PM
    If you have not already done so give this program a look over it is the best solution i have found for the storm and getting real time candlestick charts on my Storm... =]
    08-12-09 06:24 PM
    I do not work for them just did some free beta testing while they were working on a version that works with the storm... =]
    08-12-09 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD